The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time Phone Cards

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got these off of eBay.  They came all the way from Singapore.

These are completely spent Phone Cards of The Land Before Time.  They virtually have NO money left on them.  So, they're nothing more than a collectible.

The biggest thing is that NO ONE was buying these.  No one, up to the point where they were selling them for a buck each, plus shipping, which only cost me 60 cents.  They were an auction off item, and I was the ONLY person who made a bid.

Now, don't be surprised if the quality isn't perfect.  I had a hard time getting the camera right.

Now, this picture comes from the first movie.  It's when Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie and Spike are trying to get food.  The phrase at the side says, "Friendship is... helping each other".

This one is different.  It has the gang, plus Chomper all looking at an Easter Egg and the words, "Happy Easter" written on it.

There were more, but I didn't buy them.  I probably should have.  Oh well! :)

What do you guys think? :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm jealous of you. I love those collectibles that are pretty much rare to get, for so cheap as well! :D Congratulations :)

I got my hands on 3 land before time burger king puppets today myself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like both of you have been doing pretty well getting not very common collectibles.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Aw, man. That's so awesome! I wish I could get one... or learn how to use ebay for that matter. <_<