The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Dalek

Dalekdino · 312 · 21759

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ask me what ever you want, I'm an open book. Just as long as it's not too personally or anything....

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Who's your favorite land before time character?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: I am the Great IB,May 6 2014 on  10:54 PM
Who's your favorite land before time character?
Cera... Yeah I know she has her down sides but she really grew on me as a kid. Plus she's my favourite plant eating dinosaur, and a part of me likes tomboys.

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Awesome  :smile

Who's your favorite Land Before time villain?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: I am the Great IB,May 7 2014 on  10:13 PM
Awesome  :smile

Who's your favorite Land Before time villain?
I think it would have to be Sharptooth, as he's the most serious one, and he actually killed someone (Littlefoot's mum.) Plus he's one of the reasons the 1st film was soo heavily edited down, as most of the deleted scenes  with Sharptooth in them.

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: I am the Great IB,May 13 2014 on  06:23 AM
Do you like any of the sequels?
Yes I like the early ones and the 7th one even though I wasn't keen on the digital inked and coloured animation. My favourite has to be the 4th one.

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cool, any reason why it's your favorite?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: I am the Great IB,May 14 2014 on  02:51 AM
Cool, any reason why it's your favorite?
Well there are quite a few reasons. It's one of the few sequels that actually has a bit of an edge to it what with Littlefoot's grandpa becoming deathly ill. It was also the last one that I had no major problems with, and it was the last one were Cera was voiced by her original VA Candy Hutson. I prefer her over Cera's other voice from the 5th film onwards. Plus it has my favourite LBT song "It takes all sorts" in it.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Which Land Before Time film is your least favorite?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Nov 21 2014 on  09:04 PM
Which Land Before Time film is your least favorite?
The 6th. Secret of sarus rock... I remember watching it for the first time as a kid and HATEING it from the first viewing. Mainly cause of the annoying twins. I mean they were Cera's niece and nephew, when Cera's still a kid herself!? What were they thinking? And where, where their parents? They just got right on my wick, all they do is fart around, talk gibberish and make a fool of Cera.. And the stupid Western theme and hits that Doc is the Lone dinosaur.. Even though the evens of grandpa long necks story (which was told to him when he was a kid) tuck place a long long time ago.. What bugs me even more is that I read is was originally going to be the last LBT film!
Sorry if I went on a bit there...

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I have a few questions:

1. What is your favorite Land Before Time film sequel?

2. What is the worst Land Before Time song you ever heard? (besides the ones from the sixth film).

3. Which Land Before Time character do you think has the best singing voice?

:D  :yes  :wave  :smile  :p

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Nov 21 2014 on  11:55 PM
I have a few questions:

1. What is your favorite Land Before Time film sequel?

2. What is the worst Land Before Time song you ever heard? (besides the ones from the sixth film).

3. Which Land Before Time character do you think has the best singing voice?

:D  :yes  :wave  :smile  :p
1. The 4th film. It's the one I have the least problems with and I like all the songs.

2. Well. I don't like Big water and friends for dinner much.. But the song I really hate is the Mad song from the 8th film.. Soo embarrassing. It real sad that my most hated song was sung by my favourite character.

3. Well this is a tricky one. I've not really paid much attention to the quality of the singing voices.  But I do like Ali's singing voice in it takes all sorts. Well her VA was also a singer.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
There are a few questions I have:

1. Are we allowed to use script format when writing stories on this forum?

2. What do you think of the terms the characters use? (for example; sleep story, bright circle, sniffer, sky fire, sky water, big water, sky colors, night circle, white ground sparkles, frozen sky stars, sky puffies)

3. Which movie do you think the series should have stopped at?

4. Can you name the Land Before Time sequels in which you like all three songs?

Those are all the questions I have for now.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Littlefoot fan 1990,Dec 19 2014 on  04:15 AM
There are a few questions I have:

1. Are we allowed to use script format when writing stories on this forum?

2. What do you think of the terms the characters use? (for example; sleep story, bright circle, sniffer, sky fire, sky water, big water, sky colors, night circle, white ground sparkles, frozen sky stars, sky puffies)

3. Which movie do you think the series should have stopped at?

4. Can you name the Land Before Time sequels in which you like all three songs?

Those are all the questions I have for now.
Well I've never had this many questions before..

1. Yes you can. I've seen others do it in fan-fics, and I do it myself with my Bambo and OCs meet LBT stuff.

2. Well I don't mind the basic terms for everyday stuff in the early sequels. But they just went crazy with it in the later ones and I don't like it. It also bothers me is that in the 10th film they call dreams sleep storeys, and yet they called dreams dreams in the 6th and 7th film! And they say dreams during the best friends song in the 10th film too!

3. Now that's a bit of a tricky one..... At one point I though maybe the 10th would have been a good place to end (with a few re-weights that is) what with Littlefoot finally meeting up with his dad.  
Or maybe 7 as it was the last one I really enjoyed.

4. LBT 2, 4, 7 and I guess 12 too.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Are there any captions or funny jokes I made on the caption section that you particularly like?

(Note: This does not have to be limited to one of your captions. Also, you might have to dig deep into the section to look for some of mine...that is, if you're up to it.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 1 2015 on  09:05 PM
Are there any captions or funny jokes I made on the caption section that you particularly like?

(Note: This does not have to be limited to one of your captions. Also, you might have to dig deep into the section to look for some of mine...that is, if you're up to it.)
Well that's quite a tricky one. Well I remember a joke you made in my Ducky happy Petrie not soo happy caption. Were you make a joke that Petrie was a radio DJ complaining about Ducky peeing in the watering hole. That made me genially laugh out loud.
LAnd I do like that you agree with me about Ducky and Petrie are the most likely characters to usesilky chikdhish slang for ccertain things. E.g. tootsies.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 1 2015 on  09:05 PM

Oh And I also like how in the shot of Ducky tickling Petrie, the joke you made implying that Petrie may wet himself laughing. And saying Ruby was drunk from eating fermented sweet bubbles,

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Oh And I also like how in the shot of Ducky tickling Petrie, the joke you made implying that Petrie may wet himself laughing.

Funny thing is, I was going to have him actually wet himself (as Littlefoot Fan 1990 ended up doing), but I thought it would be a bit grotesque compared to the others jokes on that particular caption. Still laugh out loud funny though. :lol

And saying Ruby was drunk from eating fermented sweet bubbles.

Was that from "Ruby collapses" by chance? I think I remember that one.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 1 2015 on  11:27 PM

Was that from "Ruby collapses" by chance? I think I remember that one. [/QUOTE]
 Yes it was.