The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 179124

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John extinguished the lantern beside his bed after Ashnii left. However he found that sleep didn't claim him. Ashnii's words gnawed at his mind until John couldn't stand it any longer.

He felt it was best to spend a few minutes outside, to clear his mind and perhaps do some stargazing, as it was something he had always enjoyed. But when he did make his way out of Sed Neus' shop, he found himself standing before not only Eric but also a cat-human hybrid and she certainly wasn't a khajiit.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smiled.  
"I'm from...a far-off land."
He said, looking at the moon...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Who's your friend, Eric" John asked as he laid eyes on the moon and the stars surrounding it, a sight that had fascinated him through most of his days.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula stirred from her sleep.. and gazed out at the moonlight which came in through the open window and cast a bright light on the sparse furnishings of the room..  the spare cot lay unused at the front of the bed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki followed Eric's gaze as he spoke...and a surprised look fell onto her face. "You're from the moon, meow?!"

She jumped as someone else exited the house. For a second, she seemed ready to run again - until the man spoke to Eric like they knew each other. She decided to remain quiet for the time being, and waited for his response...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John only got silence in response to his question.

"So who might ye be" he said to this "cat-girl".

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Um...I'm Sukki." she told him, settling down again. She seemed naturally cautious with everyone she spoke to. "I'm visiting, meow...Who are you?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Maa stirred on the other side of bed and turned to see Nicula staring out towards the window.. ' can;'t sleep huh/ She asked turning and looking at a small clock on the wall.. " its quarter to eleven.. ' sorry, i just can't sleep.. i wonder whats out there.. beyond those mountains.. what adventures could be waiting for us.. 'Nicula said
- your last adventure ended up with you and John spending some quality time in prison, and my mother having to fork over 500 gold to get me out of jail.. We don't have an easy life here, but we dont attract much attention due to our isolation..course if they find out that some strangers arrived, with one matching the description of John, and one acting quite unlike a lady Agorian should, it won't take long for trouble to find us..' Daar Maa said, as she climbed out of bed and moved over to where nicula was sitting. " I guess I have a bad habit of that " Nicula shrugged. "Still i'll protect you.. ' Nicula as a female you'll be no match for a male agorian, let alone Imperial guards. Don't do anything rash..' DAar Maa pointed out .
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"My name is better left a secret. Like Eric, I come from a faraway place, a place once fertile and lush but is now almost the complete opposite." John explained as he pulled down the hood that hid his face.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the girls stared at the mountains in silence for a few more minutes. " so what are your hopes for the future, Daar Maa? Nicula asked.. "Well One day I hope to take over running the business from mom, and well keep the business going.. until i can pass it to the next generation.. but given how bad things are going lately, the chances of that happening aren't that good. ' nicula put her arms around her and held her tight. what about you, Nick? Daar maa asked " Funny I'm really starting to get used to you as a girl, once it wears off or someone changes you back, its going to take time to adjust.. " well we nee to deal with this prince, one way or another.. we tried last time, ad well barely got anywhere before being caught..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Night slowly came an end as the sun slowly rose over Brug Orn, bringing with it a new day.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula stirred from her sleep. daar maa lying next to her. the girls had resumed making out in the night.. and had explored each other under the covers..nicula had touched daar maas chest again and daar maa had put her tongue into niculas mouth. it had been nearly midnight before daar maa had pushed her away and gotten to sleep.
_ Come on you two, time to get up' Sed Nues said entering the room. " Its nearly nine! Come on Dar Maa! Nicula! ' she said shaking the bed.. ' coming mom.. daar maa said  getting out of bed..  Nicula soon followed.. "We've got choes to do' Sed Neyus said to them ' go get some water from the Town well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John was slow to awake, he gazed out out over the horizon after getting dressed and soon made his way downstairs. "And once again the sun god Apollo drives his chariot across the sky" he muttered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula and Daar Maa headed out to the town well which was in the middle of town and which was fed from a glacier outside of town.. ' Daar Maa tied a bucket to a rope and began lowering it.. ' did you sleep well last night Nicula? She said with a smile " yeah I did, took me awhile though.. hopefully once I get used to being around here, it will come more and more natural. thanks for talking with me last night.. ' ' not a problem.. daar maa said..as she began to pull up the bucket ' be careful .. the water is VERY cold..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, a few imperial gaurds approached Brug Orn, they came to tax the residents every few weeks, only now it was every few days.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright you lot,. lets get this done and get out of thois godsforsaken terain. the guard captain said to them.. 'the sooner the better, as far as i';m concerned..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yes sir. I'm not losing my head" one of the guards said, referring to the fact that the new king excuted the lot of those who didn't follow his orders.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
daar maa had finished getting the water from the ell when she saw the guards heading up towards the vilklage ' oh boy, imperial Guards! here to collect the taxes no doubt... we need to get back inside! Hurry! she said grabbing the bucket and running towards the house, nicula hurried up close behind her. ' mother! the guards have cdome to collect more taxes! daar maa said rushing inside and settinmg the bucket down on the table, sending watrer spilling onrto the table cloth.. ' great just great.. go grab the gold we've set aside for the taxes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John was tying his cloak around his neck when he heard someone knock on the door to the shop.

"What now" he asked himself as he peered out of the window and saw what appeared to be three imperial guards standing outside the shop.

"Figures" he muttered.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric had seen the guards coming, and had vaulted onto the roof, his eyes glowing in the darkness, conjuring a sparkling dagger as he crouched low on the roof...