The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are you looking forward to?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
The DVD release of the latest Christmas Carol.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on the PS3 now.....I only have recently beome interesed in the third game because Wesker was announced and shown to be in the game.  If he wasn't in it, then I probabally wouldn't even care for the game.

Am waiting for the release of both Toy Story 3 and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on DVD.  I know that toy Story 3 will be available next month on DVD, but as for Scott Pilgrim, I am guessing to be around January, since it's just left the cinemas now.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Looks like a horrible movie not gonna waste my hard earn money on that.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just so you know daddy I reported you for this very violent picture.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: ADFan185,Dec 7 2016 on  09:49 AM
Dude still to violent you need to stop
He's bad about doing that.  Just spamming random pictures with no context that really don't contribute anything to the discussion.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah okay yeah it's not good that he does that. The images he posts are just to harash for a family friendly forum.

I'm actually looking forward to the new Duck Tales remake. I want to see how they're going to go about each episode.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I'm looking forward to the year 2017. Hopefully not as many celebrities will die at the start of the new year since there were too many celebrity deaths this year.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's life tho it's sad I now but death happens but you can still remember them by watching there shows and movies.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to Rogue One, Hidden Figures, Beauty and the Beast, and several upcoming games.

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm, hard question to answer, i look forward to everyone being happy next year, good grades for school. I think that's all i'm looking forward to.
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah rouge one looks actually decent being a science fiction nerd I wanna see it. The special effects looks awesome and the fight senses I'm sure will be amazing.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Right now I'm looking forward to Halo's MCC coming to PC sometime this year, and also for the announced TV show in the same universe. And since I'm bit of a bookworm, I am also eagerly waiting for the Halo novel Oblivion to come out.  :DD

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Currently I'm super excited about Lightyear, the Buzz Lightyear origin story. I've absolutely loved the past 5 Pixar movies, Soul and Luca being my two favorite films period, and I'm confident they'll blow me away again with this new one! :petrieLOL

There's also new seasons of Total Drama on their way and I'm really excited to see where they'll go. The Ridonculous Race was the best installment of the series so far and I hope the writers are still at the top of their game from that. I'm pretty confident it's gonna be a great time! :smile
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Two things:

Graduation of Middle School- 4th of June.

My 16th Starday- 20th of June.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Probably Zootopia+ . I am glad, that it is planned this year.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
A film I’m looking forward to is Pixar’s Lightyear.  Reasons being one, I grew up with Toy Story so seeing an origin story to Buzz Lightyear will be interesting.  And two, it will be the first time I see a Pixar film in theaters since most of the latest Pixar film we’re exclusive to D+.  This will feel like a legitimate Pixar film that isn’t pushed to a streaming service without Premier Access.

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
´
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 01:52:45 PM by Daddytops2021 »
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
I'm excited for new Friday night funkin mods. They look really cool and really promising. One of them is called mistifal crimson morning . It's about the red mist, a popular spongebob creepypasta.