The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Buried Secrets

Nahla · 36 · 4700

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Name: Hanna Tweet
Sex: Female
Appearance: 5`5, rather small but sturdy, shoulder-long, copper-reddish hair and green eyes. Usually seen in jeans, shirts and sneakers, also wearing a cap.
Personality: Hanna has no idea how she got to the village. All of a sudden, she was just...there. She is completely convinced of her innocence but how could she tell if she couldn't even remember anything that happened prior to her arriving at the village somehow. Hanna tends to be easy-going and calm but she can as well turn into a fury if angered.

The rest shall remain a mystery for the time being ^^
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright ya'll

The  RP topic is up,go post an intro for your character when you feel up to it.

Use any reason you want.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Name: The Professor
Appearance: Nondescript black hair, tinges of gray. Fair skin, average height. Nice suit.
Description: He only knows one thing for certain; he cannot go back.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Ulpian Otxoa
Sex: Male
Appearance: 6' 1", slim, sinewy, black hair, brown eyes, eagle nose, two day old beard, tanned  from working outside, wears a long-sleeved grey shirt, a pair of jeans, hard-soled brown leather shoes, a light blue cap and gear characteristic for a  shepherd on a large farm: a coiled rope in his right hand, a 12-gauge shotgun on his shoulder, a backpack with things necessary for prolonged staying outdoors and for working with sheep (the content of the backpack will be revealed later).
Personality: generally silent, not overly inquisitive, expresses his inate cheerfulness under certain circumstances (liquor, music), practical-minded, has a conservative worldview (relative to his age group), and is afraid of dealing with the supernatural.

One moment, he dismounts from his mule and goes to take a look at what one of the guard dogs is barking at... and then he's in this place.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Just FYI: I'm hoping to wait until a sort of group has already been established to introduce my character into the RP itself. I want him to seem like an outsider, so the main characters need to have already united before The Professor makes his appearance.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Jarith L. Cord
Sex: Male
Appearance: 5'7 and medium build. Very short black hair which is parted to the right. Light blue, almost gray eyes. Wears a dark blue blazer, white shirt, black tie, and tan slacks.
Personality: Jarith or J. L. as he prefers is possessed of a drive that burns deep within him. He seems to have a disliking, even a disdain for sentimental feelings, and seems to move from project to project with the greatest of ease, preferring the cutting edge to the past and what has come before. He seems to have a goal in mind during his time in the village, but what that is is anyone's guess at first. He seems to like innovation, improvisation, and carries a perseverance remarkable for his circumstances.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys, is this still happening?

Nahla hasn't said anything in months, I dont want this RP to die.

It's one of the few RPS I cared enough to join  :lol

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it's still happening.

If the others still want to do it, or I could just try and get some new people to kick it going again.

But I have not abandoned it,  it's just nothing has been happening.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I'm the last poster.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still willing to continue it as well.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I might be slow but I'm up to continuing this... so what's next in the RP? :)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Where we last left off the characters were split into two groups.

Lily found a guest book from the inn and was trying to show the others with her.

Those not in that group were just getting ready to look through the village trying to figure out where they are.

My character Kate just ran into Hanna and L.J. and I believe the others are with either with Lily or on their own.

I know Nahla left messages in a Skype chat for the RP, but I think she deleted that group chat. It's vanished and I can't find it anymore...why she did that....no clue but I'm guessing she had her reasons.

Last thing I remember her saying is just to have the characters try and find a place to shelter for the night and something about trying to find some food.

Unless she changed her mind as that was months ago, I guess we just do that unless she comes and says otherwise.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Zimba,Feb 25 2015 on  12:18 PM
Last thing I remember her saying is just to have the characters try and find a place to shelter for the night and something about trying to find some food.

That I did say indeed and I still stand by that.

The characters need to find a place of shelter and a source of food, what the source is hasn't been decided I believe.

If you guys (and girl) are good with that, they'll be great.

After we get through all that we can start discussing all the paranormal stuff, but we really need to do that before we get there.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Skype Chat still exists  :exactly

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 26 2015 on  01:34 AM
The Skype Chat still exists  :exactly