The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Strut or Ozzy?

MurMur · 30 · 4286

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
“Weed wacker!”
I like "plant popping" myself. Sounds like treestars are drugs though the way Ozzy describes smelling and feeling eggs it seems eggs are the real drugs here (similarly to what Hammy said)

I really love them both. I love the friction between them (Dil and Ichy are actually my favorite LBT villains for that same reason).
Ah now that's interesting because while I like Ozzy and Strut I actually don't like Dil and Ichy, probably because I don't get the same humor out of them.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypno on Feb 1 2018, 10:05:20 AM
I like Ozzy.

“Weed wacker!”
Oh, I forgot about that line! :D

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm traditionally leaning more towards the good guys so Strut for me :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Strut, Ozzy is bossy. :p

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Strut! I like how easygoing he is. He just wants to eat his leaves in peace, poor woobie!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Yep, I agree with the majority here. Strut gets my vote. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Strut ought to strut his stuff for being the favorite. :lol

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Strut ought to strut his stuff for being the favorite. :lol
Reading through this thread, it does look like most of us are in agreement! Ozzy is not pleased... :OzzyAngry

I guess I never was one to claim a more villainous character as my "favorite" of anything, and apparently I must not be the only one. (Though I really am glad LBT never became the kind of kids' show whose only villains are utterly pathetic, bumbling buffoons. Having a Strut around to balance things out sure doesn't hurt, but we still need an Ozzy, Sierra, Plated Sharptooth, etc. to provide a real threat!)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I guess I never was one to claim a more villainous character as my "favorite" of anything, and apparently I must not be the only one. (Though I really am glad LBT never became the kind of kids' show whose only villains are utterly pathetic, bumbling buffoons. Having a Strut around to balance things out sure doesn't hurt, but we still need an Ozzy, Sierra, Plated Sharptooth, etc. to provide a real threat!)
While I usually prefer the more villainous characters by virtue of leaving an impact, Ozzy and his insatiable greed for eggs is more two-dimensional than Strut's penchant for greens. So Strut gets my vote too!

And honestly, as an older brother who dotes on their younger sibling, I cannot in good conscience say that I approve of the way Ozzy treats Strut.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.