The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Looking for a really specific part of tLBT?

StarWarsxoxo

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Heya, I have a really vivid memory of a bit of the Land Before Time from when I was really young and for the life of me I can't recall what movie it was from or if it even happened and I didn't just dream it but it's been bugging me for years now and I thought I should ask to see if anyone can recall where this was from!

It basically included Petrie trying to help Ducky flirt with another Swimmer and he was hiding in a bush telling her what she should be saying but a stinkbug crawled over his beak in the middle of him talking and Ducky accidentally called her potential love interest a stink bug.

That is literally my very vague memory of it, and it could potentially be completely wrong, or maybe even partially wrong? Like I think the other Swimmer was a female but I know Ducky is also female which begs the question as to if it was Ducky at all or a completely different character?

Did this even happen? Was it even in The Land Before Time? Or did I make this all up completely as a kid?

If anyone has any ideas please share with me, me and my friend have been up for hours trying to figure out where this really vague memory is from!

Thanks in advance.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry to say that's not in any of the movies or episodes.

As Sneak said it sounds like it could have been in a fanfiction. The way you describe it also reminds me of Aladdin with the Genie giving advice as a bee and telling him to say that Jasmine is punctual.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, there was no such scene in any movie or episode. I’m going to echo what everyone else said and say that sounds like it could’ve been something you read in a fanfic, or like Flathead said, maybe you’re thinking of the bee scene from Aladdin. But I can tell you for sure that nothing like that has ever happened in the LBT canon.

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
It's real alright....

IN YOUR DREAMS!   :exactly

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:add

How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah, there's nothing like that in LBT, except in fanfics or dreams.
Life Is Good