The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Grandpa's Illness

Guest · 5 · 1231

Last of the herd

I have theories on what Grandpa's illness was in Land of Mists. When I watched the movie and Grandpa described feeling weak in the water I thought it might be pneumonia.

What do you think the illness was?

Bruton the Iguanodon

I dunno...but like the old one says, apparently other dinosaurs have gotten it...but by that she probably means longnecks since she doesn't affiliate with others...I dunno...I had an idea that it might be cancer, maybe...

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I often thought it was a rare strain of flu. The symptoms Grandpa had almost echoes how the flu affects us. Sudden lethargy, fever, body aches, that "swimmy head" feeling. Apparently, this flu seemed to attack certain dinosaur species, and very few of its victims survive. I'm also assuming the night flower had antibiotic/healing properties strong enough to fight this disease.

OllyDirectioner

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm not entirely sure what disease he had, but I don't think that Grandpa would have been cured in less than a minute like he did in the movie.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I think they used a time skip to show Granpa getting better at the end.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf