The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Video game videos

action9000 · 275 · 38339

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Thanks LF1616. ^^  I just found this funny Halo 2 instruction video on how to play on Xbox live.   :lol:    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlN0uSpBas

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Action9000: Dude! You had me on the edge of my seat watching you fight Bowser! PMSL! I was routin' for ya all the way especially in the dying seconds of that match. I know Bowser can be a real pain in the backside to smash off coz he's got the heaviest frame. I loved the Charge Shot finish though in the sudden death. Priceless!
Samus is my favorite character in SSB:M. :wow   I've just had the most success with her.  I tried playing a team battle with a few friends, 3 vs. 1 (all against me). The only character I could survive with, was Samus.  I was beaten senseless with any other character I tried, but I actually managed to win using Samus (on Samus' home level, too! :lol)

Out of all of the characters, I'm the best with Samus, Pikachu, and Yoshi.  Pikachu is so much fun to play as. He's so fast!  :D   He was better in the N64 version of SSB though.  His air-based attacks did more damage in that version.

SSB: Brawl is the main reason I would Love to get the Wii system!  I've always loved the Smash Bros games.  Too bad we couldn't get an Gang of Five tournament or something going online.  That would be fun :lol SSB would make for a wicked online game!  Does anyone know whether the Wii version will have (free with an existing internet connection) online play?

Anyways, now I feel like going to play Smash Bros: Melee again :lol

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It will have online play.  They said it at the E3 convention.  But I have MY sights set on Halo 3.  Damn, I have to wait a half a year for Halo 2 to come out on the PC, and even longer for Halo 3.   :mad  :mad

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Tim, if they don't modify the gameplay on some of the characters, my Jiggs can take down your Samus without much trouble.  Heh, heh, heh.  Unfortunately for both of us, I have no intentions of getting a Wii, so I doubt we'll see that challenge surface anytime soon.  :cry  No, no, better yet...battle of the Pikachus!!  Pika is usually my main (or when I had access to a GC...don't anymore).  I'll get a Pika video up in a bit...

Here's my trained Pikachu....what can yours do? :-p
Here's my trained Pikachu....what can yours do? :-p

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
CRAP!!!!  No matter how many times I try that link I sent, it never works!!   :mad  :mad  :mad

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
hehe, I made some funky Pikachu (and other) videos that I'll post up when I get home, but I have to leave for a bit.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haha, that was a nice pikachu video, RR! :D Nothing like cuttin it close :lol (Downloading Jigglypuff one now)

My favorite's Yoshi :P:

[EDIT]Oh wait, I've seen the Jigglypuff one already :lol: hehe oops. I love the choice of music for that one btw :)[/EDIT]

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's my Pikachu video.  In case you can't tell, I like items, especially throwing items :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg6r7wvxUhU
what does Jigglypuff have to say to That? :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here's an amusing Samus video, where both me and the computer were running into bad luck with bats and bombs! :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnk218pXCcI
I'm still not exactly sure what killed me when I ran to grab the heart, near the end of the video :blink: I just kind of...went flying, lol :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Jiggs: Jigg jigga puff puff, jigg.

And that means: turn off the items and try that again.  :P:  Actually that wasn't too bad at all, but items make the game more based on luck than actual skill with the character.  I sure don't want to sound like I'm dissing your playing much, but the only time I'll go and use items is when I want to have fun...and that's largely because I'm not too good with them.  So by my train of thought when playing Melee is

items=fun, party time
no items=show of skill

Best part: when that bomb started chasing you.  :lol  :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright Jiggs, your wish is my command:
Pikachu vs. lvl 9 Mario, no items!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXYehpML-k

Nobody said I was Skilled at this game.  It just seems to be a good game to make random videos of :lol

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I wish I could make a Secret Weapons Over Normandy video.  Man, that game is awesome.  Unfortunatly, I have noly rented the game and will not own it until my birthday.  And even if I did own it, I still don't know how to make the vodeo. :cry

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Jiggs: Jigga puff jigg puff jiggly.

Uhh....Tim she says you trained a Cheapachu with all that thunder.  :lol:  :lol:  Eh, no worries...thunder makes an excellent combo after a headbutt...not the rattattat thingy I do after a taunt...the other one where the character goes flying upwards.  :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
That's some red-hot Bro smashing there guys! Action...I loved the bit with Samus and Kirby where the bob-omb was chasing you. Your reaction was great LOL. Does it cost anything to post your vids up on YouTube? Think I might have to join the trend and show you all some Smash Bros skills of my own LOL  ;) When I actually have a cube handy that is!  :DD

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No, it's all free.  :DD  :p I'll be posting more Halo vids soon.  ^^  

PS: when're your next reviews on Time Gate X?  :P:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Cool! Think I'll have to get on that once I get a Cube in front of me! LOL  :D I take it people just used webcams to capture their battles!

Cyberlizard: Hey mate! Apologies for not reviewing recently....just had so much work to do. I promise I'll review them once I get a breathing space! Plus, I'm working on finishing the final chapter of BOSE. All promises I intend to keep, so no worries there mate! LOL  ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I take it people just used webcams to capture their battles!
Yup, basically! :lol  I used my digicam in movie mode.  It works well enough B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Or just an old fashioned tape video cam.  :lol:  Who says it needs to be digital from the start?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Who says it needs to be digital from the start?
Just that it's probably easier to upload data to a computer from a digicam than from a tape cam (depending onyour camera, of course) but the real old tape cams don't have a nice way to upload to a computer without fancy video-input adaptors and whatnot.