The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Netflix's Carmen Sandiego

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Check out this trailer.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbiwCCMDHQ[/youtube]

The first season, 9 episodes, is on Netflix.  I saw all of the episodes and I absolutely love it! :)littlefoot

Anyone who's grown up with the game show, TV show and/or games, you really need to check out this new incarnation of the woman in red.  There's even some nice references in here from a number of the earlier stuff.

Also, yes, it attempts to be educational at the same time.  Even if you have a problem with that, it's still very good regardless.

I'll wait patiently for the second season.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
loks gereat. i grew up with the computer games and the TV show.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, after all this time, I am here to update with something.  This is a little bonus from the creators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skce_7aeSYo

Love it so much! :wub

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice. when is season 3 coming out.?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
nice. when is season 3 coming out.?

After some research, there is no official announcement for Season 3.  We may get the announcement sometime this year if there is going to be anything and, if there will be a Season 3, it might not happen until late 2021 or even 2022. (Probably wouldn't have to wait that long if a certain virus wasn't around right now.) However, there are rumors of a movie in the works.  We'll see what happens there.

Sadly, it's all I have, but you can bet that I'll post it here when it's finally announced.

That's all.  See ya later! :wave

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
seaasin 3 has been announced.  it will be the same length ass the previous seasons.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: