The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

any thought on my build?

Vojeds · 7 · 2296

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I recently build a computer any thought on it something I might change or get? For all pc masters out there: rainbowwave

Ps the file down below is basically my whole setup so don't mind all of the information

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is an absolutely amazing build you've got there! At least twice as good as my current computer, I'd say :D I'm no expert on building computers, but this one seems like it'll last for years to come! Do you have any pics of the computer itself? I'm personally not into fancy cases, but I know many pc builders are, so who knows!

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
That is an absolutely amazing build you've got there! At least twice as good as my current computer, I'd say :D I'm no expert on building computers, but this one seems like it'll last for years to come! Do you have any pics of the computer itself? I'm personally not into fancy cases, but I know many pc builders are, so who knows!

Here it the case im using is be quiet! dark base 900 rev2 pro

Edit by Mumbling: fixed the image size to fit better on screens.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:19:06 PM by Mumbling »

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Pretty sweet!
Thnx I have been waiting for some time now for the economy to buy it  :^^spike

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Everyone else have these sick computers and I'm stuck with mine. Makes me more than ever to build my next computer rather than buy it from a store.  :^^spike

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Everyone else have these sick computers and I'm stuck with mine. Makes me more than ever to build my next computer rather than buy it from a store.  :^^spike
Ofc its a nice and interesting process you won't regret it!  :)littlefoot