The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My musical compositions and improvisation thread

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Thanks very much. I'm quite impressed with the sounds myself, even though half the instruments were pretty much done on my keyboard. Oh well, at least I can play some other instruments.  :p

Hope to post quite a lot more here soon, so stay tuned.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
half the instruments were pretty much done on my keyboard.
I checked out your equipment list on your Soundcloud. Your keyboard has a pretty nice sound. :yes

Have you ever considered buying some VST instruments in the future to give you more sound options?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The program I use right now does not support VSTs, as it is an older recording program (from 2004 actually), but maybe if I updated to better, higher quality recording programs, perhaps I could do so. Though I'd much prefer to play on actual instruments.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Want to hear Petrie as a DJ? ...Well, you might not, but you could at least take a chance, I'm sure. :p If you do want to hear him as such, click here.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I usually try to stray from pop songs of today's generation, but I had to make an exception. Enjoy, and I sure hope my solo voice doesn't suck, even with the key changed.  :p

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That radio thing is hilarious (what else did I expect? :p) At times I really couldn't distinguish your voice from Petrie's VA :smile

Also nice singing. I see your a good singer  :exactly Maybe you should upload something to YouTube? Some people's videos really go viral on there...
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That radio thing is hilarious (what else did I expect? dino_tongue.gif) At times I really couldn't distinguish your voice from Petrie's VA Dino_grins.gif

Indeed, what else did you expect? Although I probably should've stopped the music or something on the "tickly red treestars" question, put in a record scratch, and then cue dramatic music or something.  :lol

Anyways, yeah, that project was a lot of fun to do. I'd like this idea to become an eventual reality at some point. Maybe I could even become Jeff Bennett's successor.  :smile

Also nice singing. I see your a good singer exactly.gif Maybe you should upload something to YouTube? Some people's videos really go viral on there...

Thanks. Glad my voice didn't "go down the hoooole" after all.  :lol

I have a couple things uploaded to YouTube, but I'm going to have to see if I can't do that more often. Maybe if I had good video equipment...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Where can I find a water buffalo? Certainly not here! But you can listen to this while I wait for my baby kangaroo to arrive.  :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, TAP! :D Are you still doing composition? Anything new and cool to share? Just curious!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, thanks for asking! Much of the stuff I do now can be found on my YouTube channel, which is here. I haven't uploaded anything for the past couple of months or so due to finishing off high school, but I guarantee more stuff is on the way for the summer.  ;)