The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A KILLER Rhamphorhynchus!

Jrd89 · 5 · 1519

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, this is my 199th post, (the last one I can make at the "Petrie" level.  :( after this, it's goodbye Petrie and hello Ducky. I'm not really that disappointed about losing the Petrie icon in my i.d.

But I did find perhaps the scariest pterosaur character I have ever seen..

(I'm not complaining at all, i'm just saying....) you gotta agree...he is really scary and creepy.

I found this a couple days ago.. Someone created a deadly killer rhamphorhynchus character named Ruaal.

Who would create such a monster? Wow. this is very creepy and scary, too.

One of the pictures quotes... "He kills without a stitch of guilt. Enslaved by violence. Only pain brings relief."

(i'm warning you now...there's blood and guts here..watch out :blink: )

This is a link to the site with pictures of Ruaal (watch out. He is terrifying..)

http://ruaalthesilent.livejournal.com/

Here is the description the artist gave of Ruaal's character (he was pretty graphic too)
*****He is a nightmare reborn.

His skin has the texture of rancid leather. Ruaal's stitching is constantly coming undone, with bloody pieces of 'fiber' pushing up between the thread. This 'fiber' is a mess of living tissue and organic material---what is left of his predatory prey after he devours them. It is what helps Ruaal to keep his form.
Ruaal has no genitalia, and although this journal refers to Ruaal as a 'he' he should be considered gender-less in nature. Ruaal has absolutely no sex-drive whatsoever, and for good reason. As a human he was a sexual sadist; the curse placed upon his head has taken the pleasure out of the kill.
The only body cavity that Ruaal posses is oral (unless of course you count the stitching that are constantly coming undone). Ruaal does not have any basic needs like most living beings: he does not need to eat, sleep, or drink. His body, however, can and will absorb any bodily fluids or tissue it may come in contact with.

Ruaal has 4 digits; 3 fingers and a thumb on each hand. The fingers are long and spindly, and each is tipped with a razor sharp claw.
Ruall also has 4 digits on his hindpaws; 3 toes and a dew claw located on the inside of each foot.

Ruaal is long-legged and lean. His teeth are recurved and his swollen purple tongue can extend far outside of his mouth. A purple checkered handkerchief is kept tied around his neck---a lasting reminder of his previous 'life' and the last crime that he ever visited upon a child.

Ruaal's Right eye is sewn shut; swollen and bloody (an eye for an eye, perhaps?)......*****

Wow... what do you think of Ruaal guys, he is TERRIFYING, isn't he?

As a flyer, I would NEVER stand a chance against him (I would scream, and run and hide for my life!), Rinkus wouldn't have a chance, either.

But I wonder if Sierra would be able to fight him off ... there's a thought...

He's the toughest LBT flyer of all.

Do you think Sierra would win in a fight against Ruaal?

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Holy COW! He's like a combination between the Land Before Time and Creepypasta! Is he actually supposed to be an BT character, or just a character someone's made up indipendantly?

I have to try drawing this fella in my own style of LBT art.

And no,  don't think Sierra would have a chance. Remember, Sierra gets startled by lightning, let alone a sadistic undead serial killer flyer.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My 200th post. Hello, Ducky.

Now, more about this horrifying killer rhamphorhynchus....

to Allicloud:No, he is NOT actually supposed to be an LBT character (and thank GOD he isn't) can you even imagine if he was, though..

However, Ruaal is a character that someone made up independently. You're right about that.

Did you notice that the artist didn't give him any wing membranes? That means he can't fly..

So if I were a flyer, and I saw Ruaal.. I would just fly away from him, (scared to death..flying as fast as I could.)

If you want to draw Ruaal, go ahead. I'm not stopping you.

Man, is he creepy and terrifying!

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is in the wrong forum. This should go to The Fridge, perhaps. But otherwise, I do find the character creepy.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm going to move it to the non-LBT art section, but will leave it here just a little longer so people will not be confused if the thread "disappeared" without previous announcement.