The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guido

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Really funny and adorable... Hehe... 3rd face, and I have a soft spot for little guys. Anyway, the two of us share one thing in common: "It isn't easy being the only one of a kind." I feel that way a lot. And I really like his sense of humor.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Guido is also the last character ever to cry in the film series, I think.

But yeah, he's awesome. In my top 10, definitely!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Wow it's been awhile.

I actually picked up Guido as a role play character on dreamwidth. Just recently made this post on dear_mun where he meets another talking tyrannosaurus rex. I make him scared of course, but I don't know something here...

Does anyone know if Guido met Chomper in the tv series? Maybe it would be presumed he did because of his episode with Petrie?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido is in a tv series episode.  He already knows him in the episode when he first appears in the episode.  I think the episode title is The Hermit of Black Rock.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I personally love this guy - just rented Great Day of the Flyers, and Guido was seriously the best part! He was so awkward and quirky, and his accent reminded me so much of Woody Allen :lol
I just wish he'd had more backstory. "I'm not sure" certainly could have been further explained throgh flashbacks or something, but he was so funny otherwise.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guido :D

He's just funny, I like him

I'd realy like him to be a permanently member of the Gang
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Dec 23 2008 on  05:32 PM
I like Guido too, and

Rallag7, since I know my fanfic's one of the ones you are referencing (Since you reviewed it on ff.net), I only made Guido a "Geeky" type character since out of all the canon characters, he would probably be one who characters like shorty would pick on (In my fic at least,), but yeah, I think Guido's cool. He made 12 the best post-part 10 sequel
Shorty probably picks on lots of characters, though Shorty does seem to have a responsible side as he was protecting all of those younger kids.

I just love Guido's voice.   Whoever they cast did a really good job!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just love Guido's voice. Whoever they cast did a really good job!
Yep, they did a great job indeed. According to this website is was Rob Paulsen voicing him.

In the german dub it is the same person who also voices Sid from Ice Age in the german dub which makes him so hillariously funny  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
While I do not dislike Guido, I felt he was too much like a Petrie 2.0. Petrie has always been nervous though wNting to prove himself brave, just as Guido does later. However, since Guido did not know anything about his past, and finding Petrie to be like s brother, it is logical he would imitate Petrie. Still the nervous and insecure nature is part of Guido from day one and this was and is a signature personality trait of Petrie. I would prefer to see more of Petrie wrestling with his feelings of inadequacy than watch Guido do the same. For one Petrie is a memember of the Gang of Five and has always been a favorite. Thankfully Journey of the Brave gave us more Petrie arch.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:24:35 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Change of Heart:

Guido was a great supporting character. I felt he brought depth to “The Great Day of the Flyers.” His journey was far more interesting than Petrie’s, and I am thrilled he returned for the Series. He truly should be the Eighth member of the Gang.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Change of Heart:

Guido was a great supporting character. I felt he brought depth to “The Great Day of the Flyers.” His journey was far more interesting than Petrie’s, and I am thrilled he returned for the Series. He truly should be the Eighth member of the Gang.

Agreed! Guido was one of those guest characters who went beyond just happening to be there. He would have been a wonderful addition to the Gang! :yes I always thought he should have found out more about who he was--if there are ever any more sequels/episodes, I hope we get to see that happen. :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Change of Heart:

Agreed! Guido was one of those guest characters who went beyond just happening to be there. He would have been a wonderful addition to the Gang! :yes I always thought he should have found out more about who he was--if there are ever any more sequels/episodes, I hope we get to see that happen. :DD

Inseed. Guido has so much self discovery left. He is trus Eight Gang Member! We should have a vote!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Inseed. Guido has so much self discovery left. He is trus Eight Gang Member! We should have a vote!
Yeah, I like it!
And if Universal doesn't give in to our choice, sic the carnotaurs on 'em... :bestsharptooth

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yeah, I like it!
And if Universal doesn't give in to our choice, sic the carnotaurs on 'em... :bestsharptooth

Yes, persuasion via Carnotaur Posse. :bestsharptooth

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
Guido is a cool guy. I really like him.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I think Guido is basically me if I was a Dinosaur. Were both awkward and dorky.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Was Guido voiced by the same acfor as Strut? There is a similarity.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes. Also the same guy who voiced Spike, Mo, Rinkus, and a handful of other characters.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yes. Also the same guy who voiced Spike, Mo, Rinkus, and a handful of other characters.

So glad I wasn’t just hearing things, thanks Das.