The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into Cyrodiil

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

" Remind me that I still have that delivery to make to the castle' Dar Ma said as she heaed upstairs i'm just going to change into some fresh clothes."
Mach Na was waiting in her bookstore as Deetsan Entered' ah, the mage i've been looking for.' Do you have my books/' deetsan asked " do you have the coin my dear?" Mach Na replied ' 350 gold.. ' 350? But We agreed on 300 Mach Na! Why the increase?' Deetsan started, surprised by the high cost. "Because my dear it was not easy to get these books, and not easy to get them here. this world is in chaos outside these walls and the roads are thick with bandits.'Mach Na replied as she stepped behind the counter. ' hold on let me dig into my purse and see how much i have' Deetsan sighed' she dumped the contents of her purse on the counter. and began counting the gold ' i.. have. 331' she said with a sigh ' 19 short my dear.' Mach Na said as she took the gold, and put it in her jar..'i'll hold on to them until you can make up the difference. ' i'll go back to the guild and bring you some potions i've made. deetsan offered ' i dont buy potions my dear, just books, scrolls and other writings. go see Borba if you want to sell that stuff, for an Orc she usually gives a good price..' Mach Na said ' alright, i'll go see Borba' deetsan said putting her now empty purse away.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides-on-water put his book up.  He had decided it was about time to head to bed.  He made sure that the potions were put in the right places.  The ones he had decided to keep here he had already put up.  The ones he would keep at the priory and some he'd make available to the other knights there he put into another sack, and the ones he'd take with him he made sure he put into another sack, both clearly marked.  

That done he made sure his armor and the things he was going to take with him were put in their proper places.  He then went to bed.  He thought he'd wake up and eat some, then get ready and head to the priory using one of the teleport discs he had made, from studding the ones the spire already had built in.  He had only enchanted one of the discs he had made, one to take him to the priory.  The others he had not enchanted, but had made them so if he had locations he wanted to teleport to later he would not have to make those.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The armored man chuckled a little.
"You're in Cyrodiil.  To be specific, you're in the forest near Chorrol."
He said, nodding slightly...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John gave a soft gasp at the revelation. Was he dreaming?

"Then that must mean...the town I escaped...was Hackdirt." He whispered. Just enough to be heard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Qa'Dar made his way to Northern Goods and Trade, knocking on the door.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma headed down after making a swift change of clothes and opened the door ' ah, do come in' she said to Qa Dar.
-
 Nicula and nick headed out of the room and  went down the stairs, nick still getting used to being in this strange world.. ' where i come.. this world doesnt exist' he admitted.' well if it doesnt exist then you are either talking to yourself, or having a really long strange dream' Nicula said. ' if i was not real, could i do this? ' she said, tripping nick and sending him down the stairs. ' nick slowly got to him feet.. ' ah.. this isnt a dream.' he muttered."Good, then stopping talking such nonsense..' nicula said as she offered Nick a hand.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides-on-Water awoke the next morning.  He put on his armor, the crusader armor of the knights of the nine, and got ready to head out.  He double checked then went to where he had a circle looking thing.  He took it off of the wall and lay it on the floor.  He stood on it and activated it's magic.  It teleported him to just outside the priory of the knights of the nine.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deetsan headed to borga's and sold a few health potions to scrape together the 19 gold she needed to finish paying mach Na. borga paid her 32 gold for them leaving her just 13 gold to spare. ' borga waved to her as she left, many residents in cheydinhall liked deetsan , because deetsan was usually cheeful and kind. mach Na was sweeping behind the counter as Deetsan entered ' i have it- your money' deetsan said as she came up to the counter ' ah good i was getting ready to close for the day.. mach Na said as deetsan counted the gold out and gave her the 19 gold.Mach Na packed them up and tossed them in her jar then went to the back of her  store and returned with 4 books and set them on the counter ' are these the ones you wanted/" She asked " let see 'Magic in the First era. Khajit Magic, the black star and chasing the daedra' yes these are the ones' deetsan said..' thank you MachNa.. the price wasnt what i expected but .. ' i have to majke a living dear..' mach Na said .' but.. you are a good girl.. there uisnt a resident here who doesn't like you.. and you are one of my best customers.. so i can be.. flexible with you..'she smiled 'if you catch my drift..' 'thank you deetsan said as she got her books.mach na smirked at her ' well i'm closing dear. ' enjoy the books' she smiled.
 Deetsan picked up the books and headed out of the bookstore
- Dru Essa was walked along the road north, the Rozey Inn was her destination for the night. it wasnt much.. she had heard but it was the cloest to cheydinhall.
-
 Nicula led nick through the rings arounfd the imperial city, before headed not across the bay surrounding the city. nick was forced to swim as best he could.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He continued to the Priory, returning the salute the knight on watch gave him.  "Back again are you sir?" He asked Glides.

"Yes, needed some time alone, and made some potions also." Glides said, then he continued on his way into the Priory.  He took out some potions and went to the healer.  

"Here are some potions." He said, handing them over.  "hope they are not needed to soon." He said.

"Thanks.  Things have been a little quiet.  Thank the divines for that." The healer said, moving to put the potions away with some others.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The armored man paused, then nodded some.  
"Hackdirt...well then you must have some skill, stranger.  Either that, or some serious stones.  Either way, you are a lucky one.  Most people who end up there don't get back out."
He said, pulling a dagger out of a pocket on the inside of his robe, the glossy black surface of the blade glinting in the sunlight filtering through the trees.
"Here, take this.  Not much, I know, but at least it'll provide some protection."
He said, flipping the blade and offering the hilt to John...

Inside the Imperial City, the Vulpine-Armored figure stood inside the ruins of a small shrine.  
"So it has already been taken...that isn't good..."
It muttered...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides nodded, "Far better then being very busy and hectic.  Though the quite times don't last for long lately it seems." He said.  "I wonder what'll happen next."  He said.  With his casual conversation done he left the healer and started to walk around the rest of the priory.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nicula and nick got out on a small peninsula north of the city. nicula had to help Nick get out of the water. he was soaked and panting 'Not used to swimming huh. good thing there arent any slaughterfish in these waters, you'd be lunch' Nicula said. ' come on. we need to find a place to stay for the night..
_ dru essa  sighed as she passed along the bridge that moved over the upper Niben. across the bridge a trio og khajit were crossing ' well well, brothers, fresh meat' one of them said 'give us 100 gold, and we'll let you pas..fight us we kill you and take your stuff.. ' i am simply a merchant travelling to cheydinhall' dru essa said.. i dont want any trouble.' them hand over the gold ' the khajit hissed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John nodded. "I can imagine why." he replied, taking the dagger.

-------------------------------------------------------

Qa'Dar smiled at the young Argonian and soon ascended the stairs to greet her mother, Seed Neeus.

The elder Argonian smiled as he nuzzles her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa sighed as she was surrounded by the khajit. suddenly she pushed one of them down, causing him to lose his sword.  Dru essa grabbed it and held it in front of her' get away from me' she yelled' get your grubby coin elsewhere' she hissed. the trio began slashing at her. and the fight began. dru esa used a knapsack filled with books along with her sword, two of the khajit had big lumps on their head.. ' not worth it.'one finally hissed ' lets get out of here' dru essa panted as the bandits took off down the road ' good, those louts arent getting any of MY money' she panted as she continued up the road.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides noticed he was near the library, waving at a night or other type who was around.  He decided to walk into the library and see if any book caught his eye.  Walking in he started going down the shelves, glancing at the book titles to see if any stood out or caught his eye.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
deetsan returned to the Mages guild, carrying her books with her, the  twilight hung over head, the stars twinkled in the sky and deetsan paused a moment to look at then' gods protect me, your daughter' she intuned a small prayer as she then reached the guild hall. no one else was around. and she figured the others were asleep.
- a guard noticed john and moved from his post near the gate of Chorrol " what is your business here?' he asked. ' we usually close the gates to visitors at night, to protect the city residents."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides picked out a book that caught his eye, one on legends and myths.  He went over to sit down and read the book for a while.  He was thinking he may go out questing tomorrow.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The armored man stepped forward, raising his hands.  
"Relax.  I am Gaius Ferron, Lord of Battlehorn castle.  I was coming into town for a routine supply trip, but I was held up.  I assure you, I pose no threat to the citizens."
He said reassuringly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very well my lord. you may enter, and you may bring your guard in as well. forgive me, just following protocol, you understand' the guard said as opened the door for Gaius and John to enter. welcome to Chorrol" the guard said as they walked past.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides put the book down, getting a bit tired of reading the book.  He walked over to put it away.  He then went to where the armor stand was to place his crusader armor on it so it would be renewed, all nicks and such would be fixed.  He placed the weapons on their correct places also.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gaius nodded, making his way into the town.
"You have been doing your job admirably.  I'll be sure to send a letter of commendation to the captain of the guard."
He said with a smile...