The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

List of voice actors for audio play projects

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi,
this is to be a list of everyone who wants to do voice acting and record it for our current (and future audio projects). The list will be regularly updated, so if you want to join or have been missed so far just say the word. So far the list includes all those who said they would want to it in this thread. The list does not include those who were uncertain or who are considering it. I did include some who said that they had technical difficulties but from their sound seemed very eager to work on them when the project takes shape. If you are not yet on the list but think you should be, just tell me "Yes, I can!" ;).
Note that this is just a general list and that roles will be ascribed by vote only after some auditions so we know what everyone's voice sounds like. Though own assessments can be made of course and if somebody really wants to do a particular character that is of course a point to be regarded when characters are ascriped.

Coyote_A
DarkWolf91
Explorer
KingdomKey23
kjeldo
landbeforetimelover
LBTFan13
Littlefoot1616
Malte279
Mumbling
Nimrod
StarfallRaptor