The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your Avatar

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Since there's a username one, I decided to make this topic.

My avatar right now is Katara. She's one of my favorite characters on Avatar.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aves made mine so you'd have to ask him the story behind it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The angel of my avatar is an image I found awhile ago. The angel is what I look at when I don't feel very happy or I don't feel nasty within. It gave me that inspirational feeling so I decided to use it.
Err... angel? Your current avatar is a picture of Sierra.

My avatar picture is a drawing of me. Once a friend created a little lord of the rings parody. As the friend didn't live anywhere nearby I couldn't participate in the movie, but by sending some sound files which were considered helpful. For the closing credits of the parody they used drawings of the actors in their roles with the song "Into the west" in the background (very much like in the original Return of the King movie). A friend of my friend drew this picture of me for the closing credits (she only had a photo of me while I never met her in real live). The avatar seemed especially proper when I found out that the original meaning of my name (Malte) is "he who rules with the helmet" :lol:

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I chose my current avatar before I even registered here. I'm as much of a fan of Bionicle as I am of LBT, so I figured that if I'm going to be at an LBT forum, I should have a Bionicle style name and avatar. I found the image I wanted to use, but I didn't know how to shrink it to the acceptable size so I could put it up, so someone offered to do it for me.

My current avatar is an image of one of my favorite Bionicle characters, Takua, as he appears as a set. I'm thinking of soon switching to a more "realistic" image of Takua, what he appears as in the Bionicle movies.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
My past avatar was an edited Gouki/Akuma from Street Fighter, however, it was suggested by landbeforetimelover, that I get my own LBT avatar.  I thought about making one, but I wasn't sure how I was going to do it.  He pointed me to a thread regarding some LBT avatars he's made, so here I am today, with this avatar of Littlefoot, looking down over that ledge, with a sort of smile on his face...  A look of wonder, somewhat...  I think it suits me well...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Petrie is Petrie. :p  For now anyway.  I change it on occasion.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My avatar?  I haven't really chosen a permanent one yet.  I just can't choose, but it MUST be something LBT.  I chose to make the one I currently have because I was sick of the other animated Littlefoot avatar I had before.  I'm gonna add more pictures to it eventually.  That way I won't get tired of the avatar too quickly.

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
my avatar comes from the fact that Chomper is my favorite character :)

if you're wondering if it related to my name, sadly its not. thats a whole different story :D

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mine's just a pic of my main RP guy, Dante S. Starfall...

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LBT character playing drums...how perfect is that? :D  :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tyrannosaur,Jun 5 2008 on  05:37 PM

if you're wondering if it related to my name, sadly its not. thats a whole different story :D
You aren't by chance the old Ty22 from our very old treestars.net board before the GOF came around?  You have no profile info, so I haven't much to go on.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jun 5 2008 on  12:54 PM
The angel of my avatar is an image I found awhile ago. The angel is what I look at when I don't feel very happy or I don't feel nasty within. It gave me that inspirational feeling so I decided to use it.
Err... angel? Your current avatar is a picture of Sierra.

My avatar picture is a drawing of me. Once a friend created a little lord of the rings parody. As the friend didn't live anywhere nearby I couldn't participate in the movie, but by sending some sound files which were considered helpful. For the closing credits of the parody they used drawings of the actors in their roles with the song "Into the west" in the background (very much like in the original Return of the King movie). A friend of my friend drew this picture of me for the closing credits (she only had a photo of me while I never met her in real live). The avatar seemed especially proper when I found out that the original meaning of my name (Malte) is "he who rules with the helmet" :lol:
It's still Sierra on your end?  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

that's weird, I changed the avatar picture multiple times :p I guess it's the areas you and I live in.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 5 2008 on  02:25 PM
My avatar?  I haven't really chosen a permanent one yet.  I just can't choose, but it MUST be something LBT.  I chose to make the one I currently have because I was sick of the other animated Littlefoot avatar I had before.  I'm gonna add more pictures to it eventually.  That way I won't get tired of the avatar too quickly.
It's okay, I tend to change my avatar many times also, because it depends on what mood I'm in.:) You don't have to have a permanent avatar, I was just curious about everyone's avatars and how they made them. I don't know at all how to make animated avatars :p so I was sort of looking for inspiration, that's all.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Me, I chose my current avatar (which I use on another of the forums I'm on) when I took the name I did in the game linked to it, Midnight_Angel. I felt I needed something that fit the bill for the name, and that moonshot instantly caught my attention. Plus, I'm a creature of the shadows anyways - you'll never see me outside in the day unless I have to go out (unless it's overcast or raining - I don't like bright light, but I love the rain!)

My other avatar that I use occasionally is just a pic of me. I like me.  :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's still Sierra on your end?   

that's weird, I changed the avatar picture multiple times  I guess it's the areas you and I live in.
I saw it as Sierra as well.  
If you hit CTRL-F5, you can do a "hard refresh" of internet explorer.  when I did this, the avatar changed to the angel.

I'm guessing the angel has the same filename as Sierra?  That would cause a problem like this.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My avatar is an image I found representing the cancerian part of the zodiac.  The person is in water, which is where I like to be the most.  It is nightfall, which is when I become more awake.  The character's features resemble mine to a degree, and the image in general appears dark-natured.  That kind of thing appeals to me ;).

I had looked at tiger images but did not care for them as much :lol.

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jun 5 2008 on  06:34 PM
Quote from: Tyrannosaur,Jun 5 2008 on  05:37 PM

You aren't by chance the old Ty22 from our very old treestars.net board before the GOF came around?  You have no profile info, so I haven't much to go on.
nah, that isnt me :). i think i remember someone by that name or a similar name on the boards somewhere.

ill update my profile with all my info.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My avatar.. Hmm.. Well. Ducky huh? I love her =D

O yes, I must thank landbeforetimelover to make it the way it is now though :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It's still Sierra on your end?
I'm seeing the angel by now ;)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile