The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

College Majors

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*shamelessly blows a ton of dust off this old thread*

I'm a geology major. I'm thinking of becoming an astrophysicist, a vertebrate paleontologist, a volcanologist, or a planetary scientist when it comes time for grad school.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey nice, a 10 year old topic seeing the light of day again. Seems like I never posted here, so here goes:
I have a Bachelor in Translation.

It was 4 years of hard work, but I graduated in 2016 and am really glad I am no longer part of the school system. I love learning, but taking exams and writing papers just doesn't work for me :D

Edit: typo
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:04:42 AM by Mumbling »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My major was History and I graduated in 2006. Somehow i missed posting in here the first time around.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I have a BA in Literature and am less than a month away from graduating with a Master’s in Game Design.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Biology major with a biochemistry minor.

Will be graduating in October with a MS in biomedical sciences.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Somehow missed this, so I'm gonna shamelessly bump this topic.

I'm currently majoring in a four-year Smart-City Management and Technology bachelor's course. It's a course with an even mix between IT, social sciences, and management.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it has been awhile since I was in college and actually attending lectures, as opposed to giving the lectures.  :p For my undergraduate years I majored in Biological Science and obtained two minors in Chemistry and Political Science.  Thereafter I obtained my Masters Degree in Zoology.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.