The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask CybertronianBrony!

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
I've watched a "Pony Facts" video on YouTube by Tootsie4ever about Princess Luna, and that reminds me...
I once had a dream where I had a headache and felt a little uncertain about tomorrow. In my dream I was in my room, sitting on the floor and it was night, the same when I was asleep. Then my headache vanished and I saw Princess Luna coming through my bedroom window, magically. (Coincedentally, it was a full moon that night.) I expressed my surprise to see her, and she smiled and said she was here to help me. Luna told me my uncertainty was about meeting people who may not be the friendliest, but I had to communicate with them for something important. She explained while there may be some unfriendly people in the world, they vary in their temperament and some may not be having a good day while others are in a hurry and want to be on time. She also added with my likeable mannerisms I could win some over and bring out their better side. I thanked her, and I even got to hug the Pony Princess of the Night.
I knew it was all a dream, but it was a fun and educational dream.

Have you dreamt of anything similar, MLP-related?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I might have had some MLP-related dreams, but I'm not sure if I remember what happened in them.

Also, the part when you said you got to hug Princess Luna made me go aww.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
A question about MLP:
I think there should be an episode in Friendship is Magic where
they touch upon a couple's choice not to have children, or foals in this case. A episode
about being childfree and the lesson about it.
What do you think? Should there be an episode about childfree?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hee, sounds like a nice concept! You sure do have great imaginative ideas!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 22 2017 on  06:52 PM
Hee, sounds like a nice concept! You sure do have great imaginative ideas!
Thanks, and I know it took long for you to post, but that's okay.

And maybe we could have a character like Pinkie have confused about the couple's choice
to be childfree but later understand and learn that some couples are not meant to
be parents.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It's a toughie, isn't it?

By the way, thanks for the gift you gave me on Deviantart! It was beautiful the lyrics were well arranged, and it was so adorable. Having the Mane 6 saying they were glad to have met me just melted my heart. I can even picture the image in my head. I loved it. It's so good that I'm going to put that song in my fanfiction series. Seriously, thank you so much!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 23 2017 on  04:46 PM
By the way, thanks for the gift you gave me on Deviantart! It was beautiful the lyrics were well arranged, and it was so adorable. Having the Mane 6 saying they were glad to have met me just melted my heart. I can even picture the image in my head. I loved it. It's so good that I'm going to put that song in my fanfiction series. Seriously, thank you so much!

You are very welcome! I'm glad to share my creative thoughts and ideas with
my friends! I just was so moved by the song in "All Bottled Up" that I wondered what it
would be like to have the Mane 6 sing to me!

And which part of your fanfiction series are you going to put the song? I'd very much
like to see it.

P.S. What was your favorite lyric of my version of the song?

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Do you like Baseball? If so, what team do you root for?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Not much of a baseball fan, and I don't support any teams. However, I do play baseball video games such as Baseball for NES and Baseball Stars 2 for Neo Geo. As well as Ninja Baseball Bat Man for the Arcade.

I take it you're a huge fan of Baseball?

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Jun 28 2017 on  05:12 PM
Not much of a baseball fan, and I don't support any teams. However, I do play baseball video games such as Baseball for NES and Baseball Stars 2 for Neo Geo. As well as Ninja Baseball Bat Man for the Arcade.

I take it you're a huge fan of Baseball?
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Toronto Blue Jays.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Nice! Playing baseball videos games taught me the rules of how to play baseball.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
That's cool, mate!

That's how I started too ^^spike

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There's been talk of your MLP side of your username, so let's focus on the other part for a bit. What are your favorite Transformers series?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
There's been talk of your MLP side of your username, so let's focus on the other part for a bit. What are your favorite Transformers series?

Thank you so much for asking!

I have so many favourite series as well as ones that I will check out.

My favourite series of Transformers is definetely Transformers Prime! It is part of the aligned universe, which is my favourite universe in the Transformers franchise! The story, the characters, the animation, the voice acting, the music, the emotional feels.... everything was perfect about this show.

I remember being a fan of the Hub Network (even though I'm don't live in America) and three awesome shows that I loved watching: Dan VS., Transformers Prime, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. Every summer I have memories of that channel.

My other favourite series are Generation 1 and the Movie Universe. The ones that I am willing to check out are Unicron Trilogy and Animated.

Transformers Prime is part of the Aligned universe along with War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Rescue Bots and Robots in Disguise. Those series are awesome too!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's cool. I haven't watched to much of Transformers myself. Beast Wars is the one that was on when I was a kid and I loved that show so much (Beast Machines I thought was a let down). The 1986 movie was also one I watched and I own the 20th anniversary version on DVD.

I took a quick look at Transformers Prime and it looks promising (I watched the first thing that came up, which was all the Optimus vs Megatron fights). They seem to use the Micheal Bay movies as references for the designs such as Megatron transforming into a space fighter (a lot better than a pistol anyways). He still has his arm mounted gun though so that's cool.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It is awesome indeed!

The show has 3 seasons and a feature length movie! It's also one of those shows that has a continuous story, which made me watch every episode and I loved every single moment of it!

It is one of my favourite shows ever! I hugely recommend this show to anyone who loves awesome action and story!

It even made me do some research on the show, and when I found out it is part of a huge universe and it started with the video game, Transformers: War for Cybertron, I was shocked! I said, "So this is like a huge shared universe? This... is... AWESOME!" Aligned universe will always be my favourite universe!

"We will wage our battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons wherever it may take us. And one day, we will go home."

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
What do you like about LBT? This is a LBT board so I'm assuming you must like it. What's your favorite movie and character in the franchise?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
What do you like about LBT? This is a LBT board so I'm assuming you must like it. What's your favorite movie and character in the franchise?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm... that's a good but difficult question to answer.

Favourite movie... I have no idea. I like all the movies and the TV series! Some are great and some are okay!

Favourite character: Also a hard one to answer! Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike Chomper, Ruby and Ali are all my favourites! Littlefoot would definitely take the lead for now.

Man, sometimes my answers are very unoriginal. Please forgive my laziness. Hopefully next question that comes in as well as upcoming ones will have more creative answers.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This answer is for Sovereign.  Remember this question you asked me,

Now that the issue was brought up, I'd also like to know which Blizzard games you've played/still play and which ones are the ones you enjoy the most.

Turns out I actually have played a Blizzard game. It was Blackthorne, an adventure game for the Super Nintendo, Sega 32X and Game Boy Advance. When I gave it a try, the game is actually quite fun to play. The game also reminds me of Prince of Persia.