The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tails77 Q&A

Tails77 · 75 · 12536

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i'll be answering questions all throughout the holiday season, ask me anything!
I'll find something better to put here eventually..

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey Tails! Who is/are your favorite LBT character(s) and why?

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
When and how did you first get into LBT, if you can remember?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 1 answer: it is a tie between Ducky and Littlefoot, as for why, well, I cant really fully explain Littlefoot, my best guess is that he probably represents the kind of kid I would be best friends with, caring, lovable, brave, the classic traits of a good kid. as for Ducky well, I see her as one of the cutest things ever, so happy-go-lucky and adorable in every way!

question 2 answer: the farthest memory of me watching LBT was when me and my grandparents visited my aunt in Indiana. she had no television there so we got a couple of things to watch along the way, a disk of four episodes of that loony toons show where they were all little, and a copy of LBT 2, I was blown away by the whole experience of that movie changed me forever and to this day it is my favorite of the series 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:09:37 PM by Tails77 »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
What part of Land Before Time do you find most intriguing as a kid, and now in present day?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 3 part 1: dinosaurs, definitely dinosaurs, I was fanatical about dinosaurs back then and I and for a pretty long time I wanted to be a paleontologist. (that is the most likely reason to me anyway, I actually don't remember much of my childhood)

question 3 part 2: things become more deep to me as I grew older when it came to LBT. as my first dark and depressing thoughts came to me around 4th grade LBT was a kind of light in the dark, to me this was a story about a group of friends living in the end times, with a constant threat of attacks from monsters, earthquakes, volcano explosions, all kinds of terrible things and yet they still held on through friendship and always had hope, something I thought at the time it was impossible for me to have. they felt...almost real to me, like kids I could actually be friends with them... that I will always and forever cherish

(sorry for the kind of emotional second answer, but yeah, that is why I will always love this series)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What is your favourite non-LBT animated film?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Do you play anything? Soccer, football, tennis?  :)

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 4: I know I'll sound REALLY childish but to recent memory I recall really liking the second SpongeBob movie, the other Don Bluth movies also seem like something I'd like. all in all I'll pretty much be into anything that isn't just two hours of jingling keys to keep your kids quiet.

question 5: no, I'm not really into sports, I used to participate in school gym class and I was pretty good at lot of the games they played until on the first day of 9th grade they changed out the players for giant aggressive jocks and one of them threw a dodgeball at me at the speed of sound and scared me into simply walking the halls for the rest of the school year and most likely until graduation 

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nah, not childish at all. :)

Do you have a favourite video game?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:31:23 PM by StardustSoldier »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What was the last song you sung along to?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
thanks stardust!
question 6: yes, I REALLY love the "Halo" franchise, I also like a lot of other titles that generally fall under the "action" category

Question 7: I not really sure what you mean, do you mean Land Before Time songs or just songs in general? for the former, I never really cared for or just straight up hated the songs that LBT sung and I often just skip those parts, as for the latter, I've found myself enjoying "Breaking Benjamin" and I really enjoy singing some of their songs (at least the ones that don't have much screaming) most recently "Tourniquet" (for some reason I also enjoy thinking of Littlefoot singing some of their songs for some reason, especially "Angels Fall")

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 8: we have a number of fish and a chiwawa at our house.

question 9: off the top of my head I would probably be happy to watch the second "Incredible Hulk" movie any time

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Speaking of pets, do you have any pet peeves?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is your favourite musical instrument?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 10: the willful stupidity of teenagers at my school, I get sick and tired sometimes when I here a student going over their grades, see their averaging Ds and maybe straight up failing some classes and just react with "well, that stinks". I cannot tell you how many times the teachers at my school have yelled at a student for not even beginning work from several weeks ago and the student just shrugs it off or even in some cases yells back like the teachers are the problem and not them. I find it just awful to know something is wrong and not do anything about it. (sorry it sounds like I'm venting, it's just that really REALLY aggravates me)

question 11: I'm not really into playing instruments but I really like guitars in hard rock, softcore rave music is also a soft spot of mine

question 12: i'm pretty set on the foods I like and don't like...but I would like to at least try the food I stay away from even though I haven't tried it (yes, I am one of THOSE kids)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to be?