The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Splitting of the 'Fanart and Fanfiction' section

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As I mentioned on the first of April, we will soon be splitting off the 'Fanart and Fanfiction' section of the forum into separate 'Fanart' and 'Fanfiction' sections.  It is our hope that by doing this it will be easier to keep the creative exploits of forum members better organized.

That being said, this process will take some time as there are 68 pages worth of entries that need to be organized, so I ask for your patience during this process.  My current plan is to begin the splitting within the next week by creating a new 'Fanart' section and proceeding to move fanart topics into that section.  Once the transfer is complete I will simply rename the existing 'Fanart and Fanfiction' as the 'Fanfiction' section.  Though this will take some time, I do hope to have all fanart topics from 2013 onward moved in the first day of the transfer process, so that no active topics are caught in limbo.

If you have any questions concerning this process then please let me know.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And... the separation into two categories should be complete.  I might have missed a few older art topics, but if you discover any old fanart threads in the fanfiction category then let me know and I can transfer them.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it seems all of the posts in the Fanart section will show the original post at the top of subsequent pages.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770 on Apr 5 2018, 12:03:27 AM
So I don't know if it's intentional or not, but it seems all of the posts in the Fanart section will show the original post at the top of subsequent pages.
Thank you for letting me know.  I have modified the sub-forum settings so the issue should now be resolved.