The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Creating a More Complete LBT Lost Footage Video

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
I decided that it's about time that I make a YouTube video that contains all or most of what we've found of the LBT lost footage. This video will also be a LBT movie mistakes video, since some mistakes sprout from the lost footage, so I may as well get that done, too. I'll need whatever video/image/text evidence of lost footage you can find. I already have a few images and videos saved, but feel free to post anything whatsoever, since I can't remember what I all have. I especially need pics of the rare and elusive illustrated storybook, if possible. I'm headed to Drumheller (Dino-City, Canada), so I may find some cool LBT stuff there, who knows? Anyways, any footage should be classified as follows:
1. Fake lost footage (to clear up what's real and what's not)
2. Footage of unconfirmed fake-ocity
3. Confirmed deleted footage
4. Text evidence of lost footage
5. Movie mistakes (in general)
6. Whatever I've forgotten to put on this list
I know this has been a topic of discussion for a while, but I really wanted to fully document this fascinating subject and share it with a broader YouTube audience.
Thanks!  :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ohh I remember going to Drumheller, it's an awesome place ^^ Don't remember finding anything LBT-ish there other than inspiration :p

Although I really support this project, I would not recommend uploading it to Youtube. Universal is a real pain in the ass when it comes to videos that are even slightly related to LBT. You may see your video getting deleted (even if it has been up for years), which would ruin the work you put in it. You could upload it to other videosites (or multiple) :)

There's lots of material in this topic: http://gangoffive.net/index.php?showtopic=1443

Hope that helps! Good luck :)

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks!

And Universal might be a problem, yes, but I can handle whatever they throw at me.  :smile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, they'll most likely just remove your video :p That's what they've done to most of us. Not even blocking worldwide, just outright removed from Youtube.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
It wouldn't hurt me. My account isn't monetized anyways, so it's not like I'm losing da moneys.  :lol  Still, if they want people to buy their stuff, they should advertise more, and that includes letting people do parodies/music videos/whatever. To be honest, I've been introduced to many fandoms through YouTube. Now that LBT is hard to come by, who knows if kids or teens of this gen will ever get to experience it?  :cry

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah Universal are a bunch of jerks. I don't see what the deal is with posting stuff that we're not making a dime off of. I hate them for that but other youtubers have uploaded there songs on there account and they're still up and universal hasn't taken them down yet. So I wish you luck and hopefully these greedy jerks don't remove your video.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 21 2013 on  09:29 AM
Yeah Universal are a bunch of jerks. I don't see what the deal is with posting stuff that we're not making a dime off of. I hate them for that but other youtubers have uploaded there songs on there account and they're still up and universal hasn't taken them down yet. So I wish you luck and hopefully these greedy jerks don't remove your video.
Thanks! And if they do, I'll summon God Pterano to blow their houses up.  :anger