The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An animated LBT fic

Nahla · 11 · 3479

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So if you have read my fic How Do I Still Live,you'll know Nahla,Hades,Nani etc

Well well,I'm animating an actual movie based on it,I need voice actors

So far I got me as Nahla (voice and sing) and Zimba as Cera (voice and sing)

Need actors for
Littlefoot
Hades
Petrie
Ducky
Mr Threehorn
Tria
Ruby
Chomper
Mr Thicknose
Bron
Shorty
Nani
Ares
Grandma
Grandpa
Mama Swimmer
Mama Flyer
Lily
Ben

If interested in lending a voice,post here who you want to addition for and I'll give  you a script and details.

Note this will be the animating work of 17 and 18 year olds so it will be cheesy/

This will be a year long project,I wanna make use of the animating classes I took.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sounds like a plan :DD

Not sure whom I voice but I'll try someone
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd be interested too. I'm good for a rather masculine voice. Always wanted to try out old threehorn... :lol

Sorry if I can't get back to you soon - on holiday at the moment.  :bang

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Why would I say no to voice acting? Despite the fact that I never actually read the fic, I'd love to audition for Petrie and perhaps Hades! Plus, if Ducky was a male, I would take her as well!  :D

I might do other characters as well...I'm not sure yet.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks guys,I'll send you a small script you can try..when my script writer *cough cough* Zimmy *cough cough* writes one,just put it on YouTube and make it private or something.

For those who haven't read the fic to some it up Nahla is the hero and Hades the  villain.

Littlefoot is like the heros lover as you might call it.

Oh forgot I need a voice actor for Ares too (the minor villain)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm working on it ~The  script person

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is still happening..life has just been in the way,some of the animation is done not much though,I am actually planning to wait till the actual fic is finish so I can get a better feel of what I should animate.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Do you still want the scripts I wrote for the additions though? I worked hard on them.

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well... I could voice someone... Just not sure who.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm curious; is this going to be hand-drawn or vector style (flash, etc.)? Or another medium?
Anyways I wish you luck on this project.  :goodluck I dislike the sound of my voice so I won't offer it, but I hope you will accept some friendly advice. Be sure to take some breaks and to not push yourself too hard. I know from some experience that if I try too hard to finish something within a certain timeframe I will end up burning myself out on it, and I don't want that to happen here.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It'll be vector done on Gimp. I can't hand draw for the life of me. I'll be posting frames as we go along. And when we get there movie clips. Though it not going to be finished till next year due to late starting.