The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Theme Revised

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Good morning, everyone! :DD

In the past couple of weeks, Rhombus and I have found a couple of issues with the coding of the forum, and I'm happy to announce that all of these issues have successfully been resolved. We've been working hard on this new revision day and night, with this latest update to the scripting of the site, the forum should look much more fluent, interactive and responsive than ever before!
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a bug report. You can change the theme back to the old, broken GoF. Might be nice to look back at, but we can't be looking to the past. we must look forward.

That's why I think you should delete the "Old School TGOF Theme". Seriously. Just switch to the theme, people, and see how broken and buggy it is.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Darn, you're too right. Unfortunately I cannot remove that buggy mess from here, maybe I need to download more RAM and crack the encryption in order to achieve that.
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Too late. You've been fired for incompetence.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Woah... this is trippy... even my profile pic seems like it is having a good time!

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I see you guys have been doing a lot of LSD :p

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
WAYYYYYYY too much LSD.

Red Claw's goin' nuts!
so much tasty yellowbellies, it's euphoric
He's turning into Green Claw!!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 04:20:35 PM by Hypno »
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I LOOOVE IT SO MUUUCH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:lol Okay, just on this alone, I shall purposefully delay my review for MLP.

Unless you plan to change it back now, that is. :)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypno on Apr 1 2018, 09:09:45 AM
WAYYYYYYY too much LSD.

Red Claw's goin' nuts!
so much tasty yellowbellies, it's euphoric
Meanwhile, my Littlefoot is going nuts because he’s reeling from all the dumb yellowbellies.  x(cera  :anger  :bang

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looking good! Glad to see the yellowbellies getting some well-deserved love  :D

Taunt

• A questionable test account
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theonion.com/
Love the new theme!  :DD It reminds of the time the pack ate that spiketail who ate too many strange berries.  The sky is surprising pretty when it is melting!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, just to confirm the obvious: April Fools!!!  :p

We have returned the theme back to the default setting, though the April Fool's theme is still accessible on the theme menu if you wish to relive today's unexpected yellow belly-fueled acid trip.  :p I will also have a few clarifications on the coming division of the fanart and fanfiction section of the forum into two separate sections for fanart and fanfictions.  But, just so no one thinks it is one final prank, I will hold off on that announcement until after April 1 is over.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Dudes.

I want  to thank you - when I woke up yesterday at morning and opened the forum - you just made me a day!!! It was brilliant!
So, to people who planned and made this - my thanks! :D

And yes, I thought about asking you to remain this forum template forever, thank you for that! :D

And you got me infinite inspiration how to continue and finish one of Caption Picture stories...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:21:57 AM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've got to tag along with most replies here. This is great even though I only visited the forum once yesterday :D

Besides, being Sucky for a day was fun too :D
Inactive, probably forever.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was a great April Fools' joke! It really showed what we really like about LBT! :lol:

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
It was... perfect... in every way imaginable...

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was pretty awesome and hilarious! Although it was little much for me though as someone with neurological issues around my visual processing.

Also, it might be fun to change Ducky’s name to Dicke next year in honor of all the times zero-point’s phone has autocorrected it to Dicke in the Discord server. :p
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:42:51 AM by Littlefoot505 »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
lol, my browser cache(?) now did set this forum template as default? Well, I won't change it then! XD
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412