The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Doctor who crossovers

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 20 2014 on  11:03 PM
with a British accent and with proper grammar.
That DOES sound interesting. And, indeed, very useful. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah I don't think his laser would be strong enough to fight off Sharptooth, it most likely just aggravate him. But I can picture K9 scaring Ozzy and Strut away with his nose beam, and making prehistoric KFC out of Ichy with it.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 21 2014 on  10:06 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 20 2014 on  11:03 PM
with a British accent and with proper grammar.
That DOES sound interesting. And, indeed, very useful.
Yeah I don't think his laser would be strong enough to fight off Sharptooth, it most likely just aggravate him. But I can picture K9 scaring Ozzy and Strut away with his nose beam, and making prehistoric KFC out of Ichy with it. [/QUOTE]
 I agree. It would only make Sharptooth angrier, but against some of the other villains it'd be pretty effective and amusing.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 21 2014 on  08:32 PM

I agree. It would only make Sharptooth angrier, but against some of the other villains it'd be pretty effective and amusing.
Yes I think only a dalek would be able to kill Sharptooth, they have very powerful guns. You may have seen the drawing I did of Sharptooth been shot by a dalek.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 22 2014 on  05:51 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 21 2014 on  08:32 PM

Yes I think only a dalek would be able to kill Sharptooth, they have very powerful guns. You may have seen the drawing I did of Sharptooth been shot by a dalek.
Oh, yes, I did! That'd be pretty cool animated. For whatever reason, I like that name, too. Dalek. That's fun to say. I thought that picture was cool, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 22 2014 on  12:42 PM

Oh, yes, I did! That'd be pretty cool animated. For whatever reason, I like that name, too. Dalek. That's fun to say. I thought that picture was cool, too.
I like the name dalek too. Their really cool villains, for one thing they very hard to kill, and can fly. Also you may not know this, but their actually not robots, the actual dalek is inside (it's like a brain with one eye and tentacles) the metal bit is their battle armour.
I think a LBT and Dr who crossover would be good, for one thing it would make the LBT films interesting (and edgy like the first film) again.
I can imagine it, THE LAND BEFORE TIME XIV INVADERS FROM THE FUTURE.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 23 2014 on  04:28 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 22 2014 on  12:42 PM

I like the name dalek too. Their really cool villains, for one thing they very hard to kill, and can fly. Also you may not know this, but their actually not robots, the actual dalek is inside (it's like a brain with one eye and tentacles) the metal bit is their battle armour.
I think a LBT and Dr who crossover would be good, for one thing it would make the LBT films interesting (and edgy like the first film) again.
I can imagine it, THE LAND BEFORE TIME XIV INVADERS FROM THE FUTURE.
They sound really neat. That'd be really neat, too, since they already had implied aliens, in the form of Rainbow Faces. Plus, if someone ever invented a time machine, or another way to travel through time, they probably WOULD want to try and conquer a lower civilization, and dinosaurs (at least LBT-style) DO count in that category.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 23 2014 on  09:39 AM

They sound really neat. That'd be really neat, too, since they already had implied aliens, in the form of Rainbow Faces. Plus, if someone ever invented a time machine, or another way to travel through time, they probably WOULD want to try and conquer a lower civilization, and dinosaurs (at least LBT-style) DO count in that category.
I also think it would be good if Littlefoot and co met humans via time travel.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
It has been a while since I did a dr who crossover.
So here's anew one.
This is from a Comic relief parody episode from 1999.
A character called the Master gets knocked down a trap door by a dalek which Littlefoot, Cera and Petrie find very funny.