The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Members who personally know some of the creators?

GreyLizard226

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I noticed that way back when, one user made this comment about LBT 11:

“ The kids were like John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, the tinysauruses were the Indians, and the adults were the other white men. Both groups could not accept the other on equal terms and wanted to be as far away from each other as possible. The white men (the LBT grownups) wanted to drive away the Indians (the tinysauruses) while John Smith (the kids) found peace with both sides at once. Whoa, hold the phone. This isn’t LIKE the Pocahontas movie. It IS the Pocahontas movie. The savages song from Pocahontas is just like the creepy crawlies song from the LBT movie. I can just see the director, trying to think of a plot for movie eleven, then his little daughter tugs on his pants and asks him to watch a movie with her. He refuses for days, then finally accepts, having found no ideas. As he watches Pocahontas, his eyes lights up, and he calls the writer team up. Sadly, the father never finishes the movie with his daughter. I mean, seriously, the plot theme was just like that Disney movie”

I thought it was a very odd comment since the so-called “theory” —-the way it was described, anyways—-seemed oddly specific, as if they actually knew about some of the stuff that went on behind-the-scenes in the story creation area, but (for the sake of some discretion, I would assume) brought it up as a “theory”.

I know there have been people here who have talked with LBT voice actors and reached out to them, but I’ve never heard of anyone who personally knows anyone who worked on the sequels, much less the original. Unfortunately, the user I quoted hadn’t been active since before the boards got that overhaul a while back .
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 07:22:00 PM by GreyLizard226 »

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I've been here a long time, and I don't recall us ever having a user who personally knew anyone from the LBT  cast or crew, sadly

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I recall correctly Threehorn knew people involved. or knew people who knew people involved. I might be wrong but though.

GreyLizard226

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace on July 31, 2023, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace on July 31, 2023, 11:24:32 PM
If I recall correctly Threehorn knew people involved. or knew people who knew people involved. I might be wrong but though.

I almost thought for a moment there that that was the name of the member I quoted but nope.