The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5638 · 240417

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah, no sweat" replied Jake as he led the group down the street towards his Grandpa's shop.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you did say you were looing for your sister right?' Dixie asked jake as they walked down a rundown section of town.. ' this place sure has seen better days : she said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ian nodded, "Thought I'd give it a try & good luck." He said smiling to the other motorcyclist.  

--

Droopy started to climb up the pole.  Once he got up to the place where it had been partly knocked down he reached behind him and pulled out a huge (compared to his small size anyway) axe (from nowhere, a thing many toons can do now and then) that he used to chop through the rest of the pole.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"My sister?" Jake asked back, having completely forgotten all about Haley "Aww man, I knew I was forgetting something"
"Well, if your sister is anything like you, a dragon creature, then she should be alright" Zim told Jake "Not like it really matters" he added in under his breath.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nuice work' Woody said " now slid down the pole and I'll push it over' All that was holding up the pole was a rope tyin it to a new pole, it was dangling out in space.. " Woody flapped his wings and made his way to the ground, where winnie greeted him with a hug..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy slid down the pole so Woody could do what he needed to do.  "I do hope it turns out all right." He said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, it wouldn't be the same without our help" Barnacle Boy spoke up "So, at this food outlit, do they have meatlof by any chance?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"  i think so.. but you'd have to ask Winnie" woody smiled as he cut the ropes holding the pole up with a jab of his beek and soon it crashed to the ground with a loud crash. " Everyone, you are invited to Winnies for dinner on me.." Woody said relieved to be off of work..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Really? Why thank you" Mermaid Man told Woody "Just tell us where to go and we will meet you there"

The two old superheroes had their own car, but it was not seen of course, considering the fact it was invisible.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is very nice of you, thanks." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its a couple blocks dowbn the road 'its says Winies on it in big Red letteers' Woody said.. " I;ll see you there
_
What about our date Woody?' Winnie said accusingly,. " Look, Winnie, i've been cutting down telephone  poles since 7 this morning. i've been at it for almost 10 hours straight, and I need to rest a bit..
_ fine" winnie grumbled " You can use the spare cot upstairs..' she added as they approached her resteraunt.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks." Droopy said and went to his car to drive to the restaurant.

Ian decided to eat a bit in town and knew of a few restaurants, he decided to go over to Winnie's to eat there.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd suggest you go and find your sister Jake, shes your responsibility after all.." Dixie said, as Dee grabbed her things and looked through her purse counting up all the cash she hasd on her, which came to 37 dollars and 41 cents, she had a few thousand in the bank, but it was nothing compared to the millions she had had even a couple years ago..now she was reduced to asking her cousins for money.. "I've got 37 dollars and some chanfe' She said " Re'll rover rhe real Ree" Scooby said kindly ' rome ron, rets ret rou rout rof refre.. rhis race ris repressing
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Both Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy managed to find their Invisible Boatmobile and drove it off to the resutaunt to meet up with everyone else.

"Okay, I'll be back at the very least, Gramps' shop is just down there" Jake told them as he pointed to the shop before flying off to find Haley.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Scooby, Dixie and Scooby Dee climbed back into the mystery machine. dEe huddled in her gown, even though it was warm out, she still felt cold..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zim and GIR jumped into the Mystery Machine as well "So, this Droopy is one of these Earth detectives?" Zim decided to ask.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes he is, and a good one I've heard" Dee replied "his office is on the west side of town, and hes gotten good results, he helped Valiant clear up wartime cases against Goofy Daffy and Speedy Gonzales..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon enough, Jake had returned with Haley, but had also bought SpongeBob and Patrick along with them as well as they waited at Lao Shi's place (Jake's grandpa's name) and of course, Jake was getting yelled at by his grandpa about not picking up Haley in time.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ian soon arrived at the Winnie's resturant and parked his motorcycle while Droopy was just arriving at the parking lot.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sand Star pulled in next tonIan. " might as well grab a bite to eat here, all the othe places i went to have closed up" he said getting off his motorcycle.
_ Woody entered the room upstairs wirth a spare cot. he yawned and got into bed, pulling the covers over him
 Winnie stood at the front while the group came in ' welcome to Winnie's ! I'm Winnie Woodpecker and I'll be your hostess this evening
_ Scooby pulled the mystery machine in front of what looked like a curio shop where a old man stoodvout giving Jake a lecture. a small dog stood next to Jake..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: