The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

caspyartist's art

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
(for some reason my other post isn't displaying my art, so I'm trying again. sorry if this is considered spamming)

so some of you from my welcome message wanted to see some of my art, here it is! :)petrie I'll be showing ones that i like the most. feel free to give me any tips, I'm all for improving my art in any way ^^

I've been doing digital art for almost 3 years now (started back in February 2018) and the program i use is Clip Studio Paint on my iPad Pro.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 10:04:42 AM by caspyartist »

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*summons Rock Circle members to look closer at strange problem with previous topic*

Wow, your art is beautiful, Caspy! :O
I recognized the most of characters, and drawings' quality is super!

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
thanks so much!  :spikeblush

*summons Rock Circle members to look closer at strange problem with previous topic*

Wow, your art is beautiful, Caspy! :O
I recognized the most of characters, and drawings' quality is super!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Whoa, Caspy, your art looks fantastic! :CeraHAPPY As a big Lilo & Stitch fan, I was especially happy to see REUBEN! (Psst, @OwlsCantRead ) ;)

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Whoa, Caspy, your art looks fantastic! :CeraHAPPY As a big Lilo & Stitch fan, I was especially happy to see REUBEN! (Psst, @OwlsCantRead ) ;)
Yep, I recognized Reuben first of them all, even made a comment on it on Discord.

I think the one of the other shows is Mao Mao? I'm not too familiar with them, but I've definitely seen them before.

Nice soft art style btw.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't recognize any of those characters because I'm a recluse when it comes to shows haha. They all look good though!

caspyartist

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
thanks! I'm also a big Lilo and Stitch fan too! and my favourite character has always been Reuben, so I wanted to give a go at drawing him.