The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Official Website of the RPG

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh.. How convenient. *cough*

Sorry, it's a problem with Webs. I just checked the forums there and apparently more people have seen this occurring since yesterday! I guess it will be something that's fixed soon. They'll update me once they know the problem.

Then I guess you can sign up. Sorry for the trouble!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
That's a relief. I already have too many e-mails to remember all of them, i would really hate to register yet another one. :lol:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Wow.  It seems that Freewebs has become even worse since I left.  They've totally mutilated your website with ads. :p I can't tell what's the real content and what's the garbage I shouldn't click on.  I would seriously consider a different host.  I remember bravenet being pretty good except for it's lack of decent templates.....but that template isn't exactly great it itself as it is and they might have more templates now.

EDIT:
Holy crap.  Yeah.  Take a look at what I made in like 2 minutes:

http://sapphirescales.viviti.com

I'd recommend setting up a site with viviti.com

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not webs who did the ads, that's tim. I don't see them anyway. I honestly agree with you on needing a better template though.

I'm not very good with changes once I'm used to one certain kind of thing. (Example: I can edit with webs in the old style, not so well in the newer one). Will check it out though.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm not very good with changes once I'm used to one certain kind of thing. (Example: I can edit with webs in the old style, not so well in the newer one). Will check it out though.

Well I'll agree with you there.  The new style is much tougher to work with than the old one, but I've gotten used to it over a long period of time.  But this viviti.com seems pretty simple.  I don't know if you can change the style sheet, but it doesn't really matter seeing as they have decent templates and don't display hideous ads all over the place.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I tried uploading an image as it went as easy with webs to change the header. The only way to do that is by using html... I don't mind html next to the fact that I only know the basic basics! Too bad... I'm not much of a website person, more a contents person.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cool, I made special thanks  :D

Anyway, I like the site.  Its a much easier way to display information and provide the downloads then having it all scattered around different threads.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: raga,Aug 18 2009 on  11:58 PM
Anyway, I like the site.  Its a much easier way to display information and provide the downloads then having it all scattered around different threads.
That's the main idea I had.

I wonder if you should be somewhere else next to special thanks. did you do a lot of playing or anything else for the game? We kept track of it in the beginning but kind of stopped with that later :p

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nah, don't worry about it, i don't care much.  But on a side note i'm have the same problem as Coyote will trying to sign up.

Edit: By the way, I don't think there is a Darkwolf31, I think you meant 91

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah.. Sorry about that typo haha. Thanks for telling me about it.

Yea I know about the signup thing. As I mentioned on that page now it's a problem with webs. I'll check it every day and hope it works.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I spelled Darkwolf91 as Darkwolf31. Just a typo in the username.

I edited that now.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, good news! The sign up should work now(when I tested it it did)

Please try again ! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A donation page has been opened... We use the donation money for software.

http://lbtrpg.webs.com/donate.htm

Link your rich friends :p ;)  :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
is there any way you can get a link for paypal that will be in english? Cause i went to it and in was in another language. I'm planning on donating  around $5-$10 (CAD) and even though i could probably figure it out, i don't want to do any guessing when trying to send money.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Err how odd! For me it links to a dutch site but... It should just link to your own language.

Edit: Okay it links to a dutch site automatically.. ehh I'll see if I can fix that. Thanks.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Edit: nevermind... Still dutch. I've contacted people about this issue.

The only thing you can fill in is the amount of USD you want to donate, then you'll have to log in.
Once you're logged it in it will go back to your prefered language. I'm not sure why paypal always leads to the dutch one... grrr

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
alright, i donated $10. Hopefully thats a good start.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh wow, thank you very much, Flathead! :)
I'll confirm with Iris that the money was delivered successfully but as far as I can see, it was.

I also added some more notes below the Donate button, including offers to prove my purchases to everyone who donated, out of respect to all of those who did.