The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Music suggestion

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
If it's okay with you guys, may I make a suggestion to use these 2 music for the main menu and for in-game?

http://www.mediafire.com/?li1p9ln7fyiflcy

The music is from that old spin-off LBT 9 PlayStation game - "Big Water Adventure". I replaced the music that you guys used with those, and when I started the game with that music playing, I thought it fits really well. :smile

So, what do you guys think? There's 4 more tracks from the game, if you guys are interested. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Could be a legality issue so I'm not sure direct rips from games are a good idea. ^^

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
We'll be composing our own soundtrack for the game.  As a hobbiest composer, I'd rather do that.  I'd rather keep the soundtrack as original as possible while keeping the feel of the LBT series.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Aug 11 2010 on  05:27 PM
We'll be composing our own soundtrack for the game.  As a hobbiest composer, I'd rather do that.  I'd rather keep the soundtrack as original as possible while keeping the feel of the LBT series.
Although the in-game music you used was from the Sega CD version of Ecco The Dolphin. At least it fits.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Although the in-game music you used was from the Sega CD version of Ecco The Dolphin. At least it fits.
Seriously?!? Man, that's what I get for not turning my sound up when I play :lol
Major props for that! Ecco's an old favorite :D