The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave Songs Now on YouTube

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, Hey, Hey!  Today's the Day!  Journey of the Brave Songs are on YouTube!  Just Click, and they will play! (Hey, I tried.  Okay?)

Just note, they're all the Sing-Along Versions, which are the ONLY extras on the DVD. (LAME! -_- )

Look For the Light

Today's the Day
Today's the Day

Hot & Stinky
Hot & Stinky

Better Off Alone

Hope you're okay with the words on them.  Enjoy them!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, we all knew this would happen sooner or later.  The new songs are now blocked with a Copyright Claim.

I WILL NOT PUT THEM BACK UP!  Sorry, but I'm not risking it.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They couldn't have just content id'd them, and got the ad money from it?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Hmmm, maybe someone else will post them on Youtube...I mean a random person. Maybe then we'll be able to listen to them again.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Parker

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Universal's staff should put the songs up on YouTube themselves. People would get to listen to the songs whenever they want. Univeral would get to collect add revenue and advertise the movie. Everyone would win.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww I would have liked if they did one of those DVD games on the special features part like they used to.... sighhh lol.
8 years with TGOF :yum