The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A New Roleplay Invitation

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I've been dreaming up this new Roleplay idea for the past two nights, and well, I want to share it with you all to see who wants to pitch in.

Okay, here's the story concept. Imagine that due to certain unintentional and uneventful events, all of us (Forum members) are magically swept away into the universe of our beloved series.

As fun as that may be, we must find a way to get back to our universe and our time. I'm sure its been done before in this series and many other series, but I find that it could be a very entertaining and possibly educating experience.

Want to join in? Sign the fine line below (where it says "Agreement to deposit your soul: _______ :lol )

I will post more information soon. And I might not be posting the intro until a week from now, thusly giving us all time to see this invitation and sign up ^_^

Until then, Cheerio!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like a different sort of rp.  Who would run the gang members, or is it one where they are not around since where the members appear is not in or near the great valley?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 28 2007 on  08:18 AM
Sounds like a different sort of rp.  Who would run the gang members, or is it one where they are not around since where the members appear is not in or near the great valley?
whoever wishes to play the gang may do so. they will pose an important part of the story.

one could play the gang and him/herself

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be interesting.  And which members would be included, movie only, or Ruby too, Guido, ect?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'll think about it, but I'll want to see the introduction first to get an idea of what I'm getting into.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This sounds intresting! Count me in!

Just a question, can we also play our OC's as well?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm in!

OC for me. Vylor.
Also, please join my RPG Enemies Inside.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Nov 28 2007 on  01:44 PM
This sounds intresting! Count me in!

Just a question, can we also play our OC's as well?
Yes, OC's can join in too ^_^

and anyone from the series in general, so no worries, Kor (you should know by now that I'm an easy go when it comes to role plays)

Also, for everyone who's joining, I'm making an offer, not everyone has to take it, but it'll help boast the excitement of this project.. let me explain...

In the LBT universe, our characters (ourselves) will need to be cartoonized to fit the scenery. I am willing to do character concept sketches for anybody who wants one (I will be needing a photo, or a detailed description to go by) and I can even do OC character sketches ^_^

We have til next Wednesday, 3:00 pm eastern time to get all this assembled and aquanted. I have some pretty fun and interesting plans for the project

and also, in all my years of roleplaying, this is my first time planning for one ahead like this. So it should make things all the more interesting!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I assume that we will have to control our own selves. I mean I will have to be lbt/cty_lover and Vylor.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Nov 28 2007 on  04:18 PM
I assume that we will have to control our own selves. I mean I will have to be lbt/cty_lover and Vylor.
Yes, indeed

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Uncertain.  Semester ends next week so maybe I'll be in a better mood then. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would be an odd sort, with a weird personality, and stuttering a lot, especially with so many strangers around.  I'd also eventually starve to death if I did my true self.  I'd have to do an altered version.

Though I can still do my 2 oc's of Mim and Diver.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've got a question for you, AvestheForumFox. Can I wait for the introduction before deciding to join or not?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 28 2007 on  06:32 PM
I've got a question for you, AvestheForumFox. Can I wait for the introduction before deciding to join or not?
You probably will be able to. Aves is very lenient with his RPGs.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 28 2007 on  06:32 PM
As you wish

I've already got the introduction planned.. and well, the transition from our world to their's will require an effort on everyone's part. So a free join is certain ^_^

edit: Oh, and it's okay to just call me Aves, if you'd like. I've noticed people asked that question before, and I'm just now getting around to answering it.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
If I like the introduction, then I'll post character information for myself (I think it's 'OC,' though I'm not sure what that means, since I have NEVER RPed before). If I don't like it, then bye, bye, Manny!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess due to food intolerances I have I'd be stuck ping my oc's of Mim and Diver and not myself.  I guess one of the problems of being old.    

I'm sure many others will have fun being themselves. :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile