The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Forum!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Great idea, with the LBT Projects forum.  It's general enough that will get attention, yet it keeps the projects from cluttering up the actual LBT discussion boards.  Good work, team.  I suspect I'll do my share of posting in this forum  :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Thanks. :)  They were sort of getting lost in the sequel section.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm, any chance of letting users post small files in this forum?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Invisionfree only allows picture files....and then only jpeg and gif (depending on attributes)  I can enable it, but there's not much I can do about size restrictions.  :unsure:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: RogerRabbit,Jan 31 2006 on  09:07 AM
Invisionfree only allows picture files....and then only jpeg and gif (depending on attributes)
That's interesting; I was able to post a midi file in the Sequelitis forum.  Look at the "Bestest Friends midi" topic on this forum, about 3/4 the way down.  I posted a midi file as an attachment.

Ah, it's no big deal.  I can easily host my own smaller files.  I was just having a moment of laziness: I get those sometimes  :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Never had any reason to try a midi file  :lol:  Yeah, I guess they would be allowed since they're usually pretty small.

I took the forum permissions for Fanart and put them to this section so you should be able to upload at will now.  :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ahh, you're officially Awesome, RR  :DD
Thanks a ton.  I'll do my best to not abuse it!  If I need files close to the 100k limit, I'll host them myself, but for now, the midi is only around 20k.  I wager to say the End Credits will become well over 350 kb by the time it's complete.  Volume controllers, panning controllers, note data, and 16 midi channels, all use up a lot of space.

Once again, Thanks  :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Don't fret it.  Whatever can be done to help you.