The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Marathon

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I've seen most of the LBT movies pretty recently, but I've been considering a TV series marathon. The only thing stopping me is that there are certain episodes I could probably go without watching ever again, haha. :p Guess I should probably give them another chance, though...it's been years since I saw them.

I wonder if the episodes that were lackluster woukd be better in a binge watch? I’ve noticed a series is vastly different in feel if yoy have to wait and watch each episode oppose to watching em all back to back. :)

Hmm, that's a pretty good point. I usually have to readjust to the feel of a TV show after being away from it for a while. I suppose I'll have to give a binge-watch a shot sometime! It isn't like the series is that long, anyway.

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I've seen most of the LBT movies pretty recently, but I've been considering a TV series marathon. The only thing stopping me is that there are certain episodes I could probably go without watching ever again, haha. :p Guess I should probably give them another chance, though...it's been years since I saw them.

I wonder if the episodes that were lackluster woukd be better in a binge watch? I’ve noticed a series is vastly different in feel if yoy have to wait and watch each episode oppose to watching em all back to back. :)

Hmm, that's a pretty good point. I usually have to readjust to the feel of a TV show after being away from it for a while. I suppose I'll have to give a binge-watch a shot sometime! It isn't like the series is that long, anyway.

Let me know when you intend to binge watch, because I plan to binge watch the series, and would love to discuss the episodes. 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I once binge-watched all 13 movies at the time long before the 14th movie existed.

I am thinking of doing it again, this time with the 14th in the sequence.

Luckily because they are numbered except for Journey of the Brave anybody with 1-13 can easily identify them with the running order chronologically. 

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

Let me know when you intend to binge watch, because I plan to binge watch the series, and would love to discuss the episodes.

Cool, I'll let you know when I get started! :smile Maybe we can make a thread in the TV series section and write our reviews?

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Cool, I'll let you know when I get started! :smile Maybe we can make a thread in the TV series section and write our reviews?

Sounds like a good idea to me. :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith