The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Road to JoTB

Hypno · 50 · 6330

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I sorta did a marathon a movie channel showed a good portion of the sequels and I watched them. Do they hold up no but still no decent

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Actually, I did make LBT marathon before, when  I was ill. TWICE.
At first time, I watched 1-7 movies in one day, 8-13 in another. And TV series in next week. :D
no joking
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I might try to do that today and see how far I get

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I actually seen the movie last weekend, I'm just trying to find time to write the review.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jun 3 2017 on  06:06 AM
Actually, I did make LBT marathon before, when  I was ill. TWICE.
At first time, I watched 1-7 movies in one day, 8-13 in another. And TV series in next week. :D
no joking
Now to do another marathon with Journey of Brave added. :D  :p

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll try that even tho it's a very forgettable movie

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Adfan...
*facehick*

and it even wasn't addressed to you...

ow to do another marathon with Journey of Brave added.
Well, I will definitelly do it someday. :)
But this time - I will watch everything in English.
6/14
0/26

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jun 4 2017 on  04:02 AM
Adfan...
*facehick*

and it even wasn't addressed to you...

ow to do another marathon with Journey of Brave added.
Well, I will definitelly do it someday. :)
But this time - I will watch everything in English.
If you accomplish it, you should receive a new LBT title and perhaps an award.  :smile

How is Russian dubbing for LBT franchise?

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Jun 6 2017 on  12:12 PM
verious versions of translation are here. Dubbing for all movies and TV series. Voice-overs for first 9 movies. + different half-professional voice-overs.

At first, I watched full dubed versions on TV, but when I watched the whole franchise, I watched (and I prefered it more) voice-over versions.

I like how they translated Littlefoot and Spike to our language in this version. I just LOVE their name! :3
Крожки-ножки, Шип, И Даки-даки-да! from first movie are just wonderful!

There's also dark spots, like Ducky's gender changing.  :sducky

Also I remember Ruby sounded like grown up in first TV episode. O_o But later she was replased on more childish voice.
Also, Chomper voice is very diferent in versions, and it confuses me and when I'm making LBT fan movies, I don't know what Chomper's voice I should use. XD

And thanks to lack of LBT14 (Adfan. Keep your again-speech about this movie, please) russian version , I have waited for one damn year to watch this movie, waiting for translation. But I just lost it, and watched it on English, and I surprisingly understood everything.
6/14
0/26

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jun 6 2017 on  04:45 AM
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Jun 6 2017 on  12:12 PM
verious versions of translation are here. Dubbing for all movies and TV series. Voice-overs for first 9 movies. + different half-professional voice-overs.

At first, I watched full dubed versions on TV, but when I watched the whole franchise, I watched (and I prefered it more) voice-over versions.

I like how they translated Littlefoot and Spike to our language in this version. I just LOVE their name! :3
 ?ÓÊ’Ë-“ÓÊ’Ë, ÿËÔ, » ƒ‡’Ë-‰‡’Ë-‰‡! from first movie are just wonderful!

There's also dark spots, like Ducky's gender changing.  :sducky

Also I remember Ruby sounded like grown up in first TV episode. O_o But later she was replased on more childish voice.
Also, Chomper voice is very diferent in versions, and it confuses me and when I'm making LBT fan movies, I don't know what Chomper's voice I should use. XD

And thanks to lack of LBT14 (Adfan. Keep your again-speech about this movie, please) russian version , I have waited for one damn year to watch this movie, waiting for translation. But I just lost it, and watched it on English, and I surprisingly understood everything.
Ducky has male voice over in Russian?! Woah, that must change her character quite a bit.

How does Chomper sound in Russian, does he sound very childish or more like Sharptooth (Rawr style)?

That is same about LBT IV not being in Russian. Have you considered doing your own dub of it since you know the English so well? You could dub it in Russian and do the voices for each character or hire some help for some.  :idea