The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Mysterious Island redo

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In this one, Plated Sharptooth decides that he's not gonna try to directly fight the two T-Rexs directly.  

The Plated Sharptooth was coming.  The Gang of Five ran from him.  Chomper, meanwhile, went to his parents.  "Mommy!  Daddy!  I need you to help me!  Quickly!" said Chomper in the Sharptooth language.  "What is it boy?" asked his father back in Sharptooth.  But Chomper just ran off.  They followed him.

Meanwhile, the Gang of Five was backed against the edge of a cliff, with the Big Water below them.  "Oh, it's the Big Water with the Swimming Sharptooth!"  said Petrie.  "Who cares about that Sharptoohth!  Let's worry about this one!"  said Cera.  It looked bad for them.  

The Plated Sharptooth suddenly turned.  Chomper had bit him on the tail.  The Plated Sharptooth was not amused!   "Way to go Chomper!" said Cera.  "I told you we could trust him!"  said Littlefoot.  

The Plated Sharptooth soon loosened Chomper.  Chomper moved aside to dodge his strike and moved with the Gang of Five.  At least it appeared they would all die together.  

Then Mama and Papa Sharptooth came.  The Plated Sharptooth felt that he couldn't fight them both at once.  So he took off.

"Mommy and Daddy!  I'd like you to meet my friends.  Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike." said Chomper in Sharptooth to his parents.  "Chomper boy, those are leaf eaters!  They are dinner, not friends!" said Mama Sharptooth in Sharptooth back to her son.  "No, they are my friends!  They named me.  Don't eat them!" said the young T-Rex in Sharptooht to his parents.

"Chomper, we need to eat.  Out of the way!" said Papa Sharptooth in Sharptooth to his son.  Chomper put himself across Littlefoot.  "You want to eat them, you'll have to eat me too!" he declared boldly in Sharptooth to his parents.  

"But Chomper...." said his mother in Sharptooth.  "Please!" said the young meat eater in Sharptooth, crying.  "I don't want to lose them!  They are my friends!"  The two meat eaters stared at their would-be prey and at their son.  If Chomper loved them, they couldn't eat them.  The two looked at each other and nodded.

"Chomper, your mother and I have decided that if they are really your friends, that we won't eat them." said Papa Sharptooth in Sharptooht.  

"So, are we going to die?" said Cera.  "Nope, I talked them out of it." said Chomper.

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!  They all turned as the Plated Sharptooth roared, coming at the kids.  Chomper stepped in the way and he and Littlefoot wee knocked down!  "Out of the way fool!"  said the Plated Sharptooth in Sharptooth.  "Never!" Chomper replied back in Sharptooht.  "Very well.  On your head be it." said the Plated Sharptooth in Sharptooth.  

He moved toward both Chomper and Littlefoot to try and devour them.  However, Papa Sharptooth struck him with his tail.  He slipped and started to fall off the cliff.  "I'm not going alone!" yelled the Plated Sharptooth in Sharptooth at Chomper and his parents.  His tail grabbed Chomper and pulled him off with him.  They both fell into the water below.  

The Plated Sharptooth was swept away by the currents and soon drowned.   "Help me!"  yelled Chomper, going under and coming back up many times.  Littlefoot couldn't stand to see his friend die like that.  Even though there was a Swimming Sharptpooth in the water, he had to go anyway.  He jumped into the water after Chomper.  "Littlefoot, no!" yelled Cera.

Litltefoot got Chomper and pulled him above water.  The Swimming Sharptooht was coming for him.  He continued to hold Chomper above water.  

[After this point, things continue as they did in the actual movie.)