The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yahoo! Video Making Me Go Yahoo!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As some of you may have noticed with my signature, I have been putting videos of The Land Before Time Songs onto Yahoo! Video.  And the results?  For 10 out of 10 videos uploaded, it has been a success putting them up.

In fact, most recently, the video I just uploaded, The Land Before Time 4 Special Preview, ended up being #1 in the Yahoo! Video Search Engine when you type "The Land Before Time".  HTH did I do that? :blink:

Sure, Yahoo! Video isn't that big of a place, but it's the best I can now get since my YouTube Account got disabled. (That is until I get that site of mine up and running.)

If you want to check it out, go here: http://video.yahoo.com/people/6426127

And let's just hope that this time, the videos stay. :)

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
awesome  :DD

are you going to be putting up movies also?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot3897,Aug 19 2009 on  09:26 PM
awesome  :DD

are you going to be putting up movies also?
No!  I'm sorry, but NO!  That got me into enough trouble with YouTube.  Never.  Ever.  Again.

I'm not giving in to my fans like last time.  Sorry, but you're not getting full movies from me.  Same deal with the TV Series Episodes.  Sorry!

So, just the songs, and not much else.  Sorry! :nyah

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
No! I'm sorry, but NO! That got me into enough trouble with YouTube. Never. Ever. Again.

Wisest thing I've heard you say since you've been toying with video sites.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow!  I've already put up 54 videos of The Land Before Time.  I have gotten up ALL the songs of EVERY LBT movie and a few episodes so far.  Yahoo! Video has already proven itself to me.

Sure, I have my site and all, but I just find what I've gotten up so far pretty amazing.  YouTube wouldn't give me this much freedom.  I'm glad I switched. :D

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Well I wouldn't be surprised if your stuff does end up getting taken down from Yahoo sometime in the future. How long you can keep stuff up or what you can even put up is largely not dependent on the site itself, but on the copyright holders, as far as I'm concerned. So if Yahoo does end up taking your stuff down, don't take it out on them. After all, it's not their fault copyrighted stuff is requested to be taken down.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, well, well!  Yahoo! Video has exceeded my expectations.  Believe me, when I started putting them up onto Yahoo! Video, I didn't expect much success.  Considering what YouTube put me (And other LBT Fans) through, I wasn't expecting many songs to get on there.  However, today marks the day that I have succeeded.  As of today, EVERY song of the Land Before Time Franchise is now on Yahoo! Video. :D

This calls for a celebration! :celebrate

I'm not done yet though! :P:

Next up, the original LBT movie trailers. :)

Still got quite a bit of work.

See ya later! :^.^: