The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT fanart by me!

Lain_EX · 42 · 5894

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Sorry for the double post, but I want anyone's attention here.
No need to apologize. On the contrary, I'm sorry for having missed your Guido and Littlefoot picture. I really don't know how, but I didn't see them before now or I would have posted.
I like Guido's expression in particular. :)
There is one hint which I think might perhaps help to further improve your work. When you color the characters you might want to try following a certain pattern rather than coloring the characters by using lines in different and random directions. For example if you color the leg of a character you might want to try following roughly the basic outlines of that leg when coloring the leg and follow the outlines of the back, the belly, the tail, you name it... when you color the respective part of the body. That way it is possible to let the character appear more three dimensional. Also following the outlines of a part of the body of a character is often what you have to do if you want to indicate a shadow by using a darker color layer.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Sep 19 2007 on  06:20 AM
No need to apologize. On the contrary, I'm sorry for having missed your Guido and Littlefoot picture. I really don't know how, but I didn't see them before now or I would have posted.
I like Guido's expression in particular. :)
There is one hint which I think might perhaps help to further improve your work. When you color the characters you might want to try following a certain pattern rather than coloring the characters by using lines in different and random directions. For example if you color the leg of a character you might want to try following roughly the basic outlines of that leg when coloring the leg and follow the outlines of the back, the belly, the tail, you name it... when you color the respective part of the body. That way it is possible to let the character appear more three dimensional. Also following the outlines of a part of the body of a character is often what you have to do if you want to indicate a shadow by using a darker color layer.
I'll take that suggestion under consideration.