The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your usernames

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
StrutEggStealer?
Strut being my first fave character form the series, Egg stealer being what he is :3
People who know my from dA or FF know that I like to splice things together, too. TheBattyCrow on dA, JakobiFlyingFox on FF, and now this :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Interesting to find same topics across many absolutely different forums.
Well, mine is self-explanatory.  =P

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I stole mine from my FF.net account and by god, I do not recall anymore why I picked it there :lol

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
My username was specifcally created for this site. I love the images of the Great Valley and felt that it needed a protector, or a Guardian spirit. Originally my Fan character Longtail was supposed to fill that roll by playing martyr and passing on, using his spirit to protect the valley.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah that is why you picked that name. I always wonder why you did.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mine is my first name and the year I was born. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to choosing my username for sites. :p

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The day I found this site, I tried to think of what I could use as a username. I didn't want something LBT related, because I thought that'd be too easy. Then I remembered earlier that day I had successfully gotten Caleb Goldman into the Tvtropes pantheon as 'God of Hilariously Awful Voice Acting' under the name ProtectorOfTheLoyfeCycle.

Now, why use that name here? Well, if you hadn't already known
if you hadn't already known, Caleb Goldman from House of the Dead 2 might very well be, in all honesty, the Plan 9 from Outer Space of video game voice acting. And it's not just that the voice acting is so bad-- it's because of Goldman himself. Goldman constantly has that dead serious scowl on his face, his hands clasped in the villainous gesture of an evil mastermind, unleashing a massive zombie hoard across Venice that has killed hundreds-- if not thousands-- of people... And he does it all with the dialouge of a 3rd grader, a voice actor that sounds like he's trying to chew taffy while sedated, and the most laughably absurd justification for unleashing a zombie apocalypse I've ever heard of.

The line 'to protect the life cycle' (with absurdly pronounced inflection on the li in life) perfectly illustrates the bizarre, amusing mixture of characteristics that makes Goldman so oddly amusing and endearing. A man who is deathly serious and yet impossible to take seriously in the slightest-- a man who tries to come off as foreboding and dramatic and seems completely oblivious to the hilarious tone he strikes. I found that to be the perfect thing to try to channel while posting here in the Gang of Five, and that's also why I don't have an avatar portrait-- my signature photo is too big to let me have an avatar photo, but I think it'd be a crime not to give this diamond in the rough wack job the limelight he deserves.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mine's...WOW I never posted this.  Huh.  Damn.

Anyhow, Mine's a reference to my very first OC for the RP section here.  His last name is Starfall, and he's a Raptor.  Simple, no?  

:lol

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, my nickname is because I am from Chile and because of the Star Trek series and movies I am fan of.... also because I needed a fitting name in the pages and forums for the game "Star Trek: Armada 2" to which I (still) make low-polygon 3d models for :DD .

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My username is a reference to the January 9, 2009 comic of Penny Arcade.  I actually chose this username several years ago when I was trying to join a website known as the portal of evil (which sadly is no longer extant) and was having difficulty finding a username that was not taken.  After going through several simple names (red, blue, square, sphere, hunter, etc.) I became frustrated and simply picked the most offbeat username I could think of that wasn't a random series of characters.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mine is that of a character from "Dinosaur". That's him on my avatar.

While at a hotel in March 2002, the movie was playing. I only saw about 5 minutes of it, but the part where Bruton was out in the rain and ended up coming into the cave was the part I happened to see.