The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Q&A on Path Light

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Anybody want to ask me questions? :p  :DD  :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Sorry, but you're apparently taking these Q&As the wrong way. We're supposed to ask the questions while you answer them. Got it? Good.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Yes, I got it. :oops
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's ok.   I can ask one, an easy one.  Do you have a favorite tv show?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
It's easy. Extreme Dinosaurs! :lol

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Okay then, so what's your favorite dinosaur (or any diapsid)?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
My favorite dinosaurs are Bullzeye, Bad Rap, Haxx, Spike, Stegz, T-Bone, Spittor and Hard Rock. :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Where are you from?
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Path Light,Jun 10 2013 on  06:07 AM
My favorite dinosaurs are Bullzeye, Bad Rap, Haxx, Spike, Stegz, T-Bone, Spittor and Hard Rock. :lol
LoyfeCycleProtector was asking what species of dinosaurs are your favorite, not what dinosaur characters are your favorite. Like, do you like tyrannosaurus the most? Brachiosaurus? Stegosaurus? Just to name some examples.

As for my own question:

What is your favorite hobby?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: LoyfeCycleProtector,Jun 9 2013 on  12:35 PM
Okay then, so what's your favorite dinosaur (or any diapsid)?
I like Pteranodon, Tyrannosaurus and other dinosaurs. :p  :DD  :lol  :smile
My favorite dinosaur is the Pteranodon. :p  :DD  :lol  :smile

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 14 2013 on  11:47 PM
Quote from: Path Light,Jun 10 2013 on  06:07 AM
LoyfeCycleProtector was asking what species of dinosaurs are your favorite, not what dinosaur characters are your favorite. Like, do you like tyrannosaurus the most? Brachiosaurus? Stegosaurus? Just to name some examples.

As for my own question:

What is your favorite hobby?
My hobby is playing Zuma Deluxe. :p  :DD  :smile  :lol
Any more questions of me?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 14 2013 on  10:48 PM
Where are you from?
To answer your question, I am from the west side of Singapore which is my house. :lol  :DD  :p  :smile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cool :)

Why have you chosen your user name 'Path Light'?
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 19 2013 on  04:56 AM

Great question!
I like my account so much, so I chose my username 'Path Light'.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Any more questions?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jun 22 2013 on  09:51 PM
What's your favorite color?
My favorite color is green.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 18 2013 on  10:56 PM

Path Light is the name of the school he goes to. It is a school in Singapore for children with autism.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
What's your opinion of the show "Extreme Dinosaurs"?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 23 2013 on  01:24 AM
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 18 2013 on  10:56 PM

Path Light is the name of the school he goes to. It is a school in Singapore for children with autism.
I agree with you, Mumbling. As of 2012, Pathlight has 2 Campuses: Campus 1 and 2.
Campus 1 is for Lower Primary 1 to 3 and Track V.
Campus 2 is for Primary 5 and 6 and Secondary.
In order to go to Campus 2, I take Service 98 to Lakeside MRT Station then I take train to Buona Vista and take the Circle Line to Bishan Station. I take Service 55 to the bus stop and walk to Campus 2.