The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.

Petrie. · 96 · 20825

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
WildBrain is the name of the group that zero-point said is behind this channel. Of course, that doesn't mean that the answer is reliable at all, especially as posting the same episodes for the second time makes no sense. :sducky

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
could just be the employee the company has running the channel is doing a bad job/ not realizing what he is doing?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I just saw that. Pretty sure that's some troll, unfortunately the LBT channel didn't explain it to me <_<
But it doesn't really matter. It's just a dulpicate upload, right?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So now the channel uploaded a video titled "The Canyon of the Shiny Stones" but also has "Star Day Celebration" and "Mysterious Tooth Crisis" in the video as well.

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Oct 3 2017 on  05:34 PM
So now the channel uploaded a video titled "The Canyon of the Shiny Stones" but also has "Star Day Celebration" and "Mysterious Tooth Crisis" in the video as well.
I Saw that.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Flathead770,Oct 4 2017 on  01:34 AM
If so, then now I offically can't understand them.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The videos are now working in the United States so perhaps the re-posting of the videos has something to do with that?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Oct 4 2017 on  10:22 AM
The videos are now working in the United States so perhaps the re-posting of the videos has something to do with that?
Could Be. Youtube looks like it's really been prioritizing new videos, for showing in searches, recommended videos, etc lately. They might be trying to catch the US viewers who couldn't find them the first time around.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They uploaded the third episode again - and its thumbnail is an image we use from the wiki!!! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF8_D2uh42k
Uh... this time they put episode 2 and 6 in it. They're clearly going out of order by a lot.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Oct 5 2017 on  01:47 AM
Uh... this time they put episode 2 and 6 in it. They're clearly going out of order by a lot.
huh, I see something VERY familiar in here...
Wait That's our Russian TVs channels! They like to show episodes of all possible not-native programs in insane order...  :lol
6/14
0/26

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Another update:
The "Universal Kids" channel still uses the "Sprout" name for its daytime programming. Information for the Land Before Time TV show has been moved to the Sprout website. Here's a link to the LBT page:http://www.sproutonline.com/shows/land-before-time

What is truly odd about this is that LBT has only a single timeslot daily: 2:30 AM. This timeslot is listed on the Universal Kids website as part of their programming (none of the other Sprout shows are), and is not actually included in the Sprout programming line-up (their professed on-air hours are 3AM to 6PM). I don't think LBT's abysmal timeslot and general "homelessness" between the two sides of the channel bode well for the prospects of a second season.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Turns out the TV series actually never aired on Universal Kids even though it was on the site according to some people I know :/

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ That last post is outdated, it has aired but it only does at 2:30 AM which is a time where almost no kids are up...but hey, check out one of the newest videos on the YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9EXD1fMKQ

I didn't think they were going to start uploading compilations of characters' greatest moments!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That channel is already releasing the same episodes for the third time. :blink: I can't even begin to understand what that poster is up to but at least that best moment compilation is something new. It'll be interesting to see if the other characters get their own videos.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I unsubscribed from channel since they started to post episodes for third circle... But compilation? Oo
*watches*
6/14
0/26

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have some breaking news guys! :D

...the TV series is now removed from the Universal Kids channel and website. I guess it looks like we aren't getting a second season :(

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, things didn't look too promising in the past months in any case. Even then, this development is really disappointing but I have to wonder why Universal first added the series to the channel and then removed it. :unsure:

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I do expect a cash-in or two from Universal after JW Fallen Kingdom and its sequel so another LBT sequel is still possible.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually finished downloading all the episodes when I had the chance. :p

It's not too much longer until Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so we'll see what happens I guess. The whole event was pretty exciting though.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypno on Jan 3 2018, 03:14:28 PM
I have some breaking news guys! :D

...the TV series is now removed from the Universal Kids channel and website. I guess it looks like we aren't getting a second season :(
Well, that's quite disappointing, but foreseeable to be honest.