The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Logo for LBT Wiki

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm back! If only for a short time; I've sworn not to let the Internet consume me like it did in January & February. I might post occasionally, though.

Anyway, I'm an administrator on the Land Before Time Wiki, and we need a logo. It should read "Land Before Time Wiki", be Land Before Time themed, and be 150 by 150 pixels wide. I'm hopeless at this kind of thing, so could anyone else help me out?

Glad to be back!

LB&T

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
So you are the man behind it!  :lol:
Awsome site, awsome work! Tumbs up!
Sadly, I don't have any ideas that might help right now mate...
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good idea mate. Who are you over there by the way? I'm guessing "Aabicus", due to the part on thier user page about the GoF. If so, thank you for the offer.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Yep, that's me. Why, does the link on my userpage not work? It should link straight to my username here.

How are things with you and Wikipedia? Like I asked earlier, I've got a username there, and can help you if need be.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oops, missed that; I only skim-read I'm afraid.
It's a long story on the Wikipedia side of things. Basically I've been mistaken for a sock puppet. If you want I can forward the emails which have passed between me and the person who banned me and give an opinion.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
150 x 150 isn't really that big for a forum header pic...not much bigger than our user avatars.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It's not a forum, it's a wiki; a Land Before Time-based version of Wikipedia. The logo I'm talking about will replace the Blue-City Wikia default logo in the upper-left hand corner. As you can see, that picture is about 150 pixels to a side.

If you'd like, I can check to see if that is the correct parameters, only not right now; the site I got that information from isn't working for some reason.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought I was the only person on here who visited there and did stuff there, though I"ve been doing other stuff recently and not been there as much as I use to.  That will change though.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Are you a user on the LBT Wiki, Kor? What's your username (or are you that 78 IP that I keep asking to make an account and get sysopped)? Or did you mean on Wikipedia?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have an account on lbt wiki, no I'm not the 78 person.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
so you are the guy who started of a wikipedia about lbt?!? :blink:
i would never expect that,
but no,

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Actually, I stumbled across the site a while ago, and it was in bad shape. The original founder, "Grand Moff Brian" had gone AWOL right after creating it, leaving behind an anarchy of Winnie the Pooh & Disney vandals versus a couple of anonymous IPs trying to protect the existing pages. Bad stuff. I contacted Wikia, the host site, and got promoted to head the wiki, which is where I am now.

So no, I didn't "start off the site," but I am currently in charge.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Also, never mind about the logo, anyone who was planning on making one. Another user beat me to it. Thanks anyway!

I have an account on lbt wiki, no I'm not the 78 person.

What's your username? 4myself4? Mim? Wilhelmina Will? Saphirestar? Or do you want to keep your alter-ego anonymous?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, though I'm sure others have been of far greater help then I have been.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Actually, to be honest, you and Wilhlelmina Will have done more for that site than any other users, even myself (though that 78 IP gets a close third).

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm not gonna lie.  I've never seen a wiki that I liked the design of.  I don't know what options they give you, but if you can you should edit as much as possible.  Right now, the LBT wiki page looks like a documentary page.  I mean, it would be nice to put a little spice in even the navigation bar.  I understand if you can't modify it, but if you can you should focus on the design more.  I'll design you a logo, but you have to get your page design together before I do that.  I want the logo to actually match.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,May 30 2008 on  02:18 AM
Actually, to be honest, you and Wilhlelmina Will have done more for that site than any other users, even myself (though that 78 IP gets a close third).
 Wilhlelmina Will has done a lot on the page indeed.  Thanks, nice of you to say so.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,May 30 2008 on  03:59 AM
I'm not gonna lie.  I've never seen a wiki that I liked the design of.  I don't know what options they give you, but if you can you should edit as much as possible.  Right now, the LBT wiki page looks like a documentary page.  I mean, it would be nice to put a little spice in even the navigation bar.  I understand if you can't modify it, but if you can you should focus on the design more.  I'll design you a logo, but you have to get your page design together before I do that.  I want the logo to actually match.
Actually, I'm not the guy to talk to about that. I'm not good at programming or anything. The current looks were designed by a user named Saphirestar, and most of the other stuff was done by a user named Wlhelmina Will. If you'd like to go to the LBT Wiki and talk to them about it (if you mke an account I'll even sysop you, just let me know who you are), and we'll see what we can do. Indeed, I don't like the brown that much either, id always thought of LAnd Before Time's theme color as green.