The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wish

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper had paused a bit Cera did sniffing, "I smell someone new over there too." He said pointing in the direction Cera went in after her speech.  He sniffs a few more times, "They smell like the 2 footer kind." He said.  

"More strangers in the valley, that does seem quite new." Kor said to Chomper as the two of them started off following Cera.  Chomper nodded.

"Yes, usually the only strangers here are far walker herds or some who like to travel in small herds or alone."  Chomper said.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
There was a clicketyclack from behind a closed door as a pair of hands worked furiously over a keyboard. A dream, a wish, a want...always something that would be thought about but never seen.

Jason smiled as he worked his way around GOF for what felt like the zillionth time since he joined just a day or two ago. Music was blaring from his teeny laptop speakers as that keyboard continued to clack and click and clack.

There was an odd gurgling from the eighteen-year-old, "Ooh, hungry," he comments to himself and gets up to go get a delicious bloody steak from the kitchen. Mom always knows how to cook meat.

Just as Jason was turning the corner, it was like the floor he was to step on just was not there and he fell through into blackness. The last thing he remembered before the world absolutely going black was what looked to be a stony mountain path rising up to greet him as he fell...and his skin itching intolerably.

There was quite a rumble for a few hundred yards around as an adolescent Tyrannosaurus Rex slammed to the ground unconscious. The black and white-tiger-striped carnivore lay in the very middle of a pass connecting the Great Valley to the Mysterious Beyond, completely knocked out-cold.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"I guess not" groaned Brian, not yet taking his eyes off the stone "My name is Brian... I'm most certainly not from around here."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I'm not from around here either' f-22 said chuckling.  Well since neither of us are from around then let's find someone who is.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
The two sides Cera with CHomper and Kor soon arrived and to the other side Wayne and Richard came up where Brian and F-22 was. Cera saw the two then the other two on the other side "What luck we found the new comers without any trouble" Cera said with a bit of pride.

Wayne was just speechless he saw Chomper and Cera which she was his most favioute charcater in Land Before Time and sounded like her as well it was a dream that came true "Wow she amazing"

"What?" Cera stared right at him with surprise

"I erm... mean... oh great..." Wayne lower his head in embarrestment.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper stopped beside Cera saying to her, "That was a great shortcut." he said.  He then looked at the strangers.  He waved and said, "Hello, how are you?" He said smiling.

Kor (a teen flyer roughly between 1/2 and 3/4 the size of an adult male flier) also waved.  His color was dark blue wings and a green belly, the normal color shades for a male terosaur it seemed.   He also nodded to what Cera said, "You really do know the great valley well." He said to her.  He then turned to look at the others.  He waved and smiled a bit.

"Hello, is your herd visiting the great valley or are you more of the loner types?" He asked in a friendly voice.  Though usually shy he believed this was all a dream so why be shy.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why thank you" Cera said pride to both Chomper and Kor

Wayne wasn't sure how to answer that one then look to Richard then at Kor "Just arrived... we kind of got lost from the main herd" Wayne created a story hoping it believed

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Richard quickly catching on to Wayne's plan nodded and said "Yeah...our herd got split up by an earthshake, and we just walked here." He saw Chomper wave and said "Hello my name is...." Thinking fast on his feet he blurted out the first name that came to mind "...Rick...my name is Rick."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"My name is Wayne" Wayne told his name and Cera then look to the other two standing there.

"Mine Cera and your names are?" Cera spoke to them and awaits for them to tell their names.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"My name is Austin." Austin said, after realizing Wayne's plan.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"Uh.. herd?" ... "Wha...?!?" Brian blinked, seeing the newcomers, and Cera

Oh good God, I don't know what to say!

He fumbled the stone in his hands and blinked dumbly trying to think of what to say

"Oh.. yes.. yes, a herd.. I came from another state with a herd .. yes, that's exactly what happened"

He groaned realizing he used the word 'state'

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"hello my name is f-22 "raptor" ace" said f-22 'But you can call me f-22" he added.
"Ye I'm from a herd as well don't know where they are as I was kicked out of mine' said f-22 who slapped his forehead and said to himself idiot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper waves again, "Hi, I'm Chomper a friendly sharptooth, so no need to be scared of me or anything.  The grownups know about and allow me to live here." He said, having learned it was best to say such things up front then letting the information come up in bits.   "Kicked out, that sounds sad." Chomper said looking a bit sad, "but what is a state?" He said looking around at some different folks to see if one would explain.

Kor waved, "I"m Kor, a big blowy wind came up with a storm and I was blown away from my herd and lost.  Till I found this beautiful looking valley." Kor said remembering Petrie's term for the strong wind from the Hermit of Blackrock tv episode and guessing big blowy wind could be a correct term.  He shrugged, "Don't know what a state is, maybe it's another valley, state valley, or a place." He said, pretending he had no idea what a state was.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"State Valley? sounds like a stupid name for a valley if you ask me" Cera snorted then look to each of them "Now I think about it...how can you all end up getting cut off from your herds and arrive here in the Great Valley at the same time?"

"Beats me. Could just be one of those strange events that some how connects it to all of us arriving at the same time" Wayne said back now looking at her giving a little theory

Cera thought about it then nods "I guess that sounds about right. Strange things like that had happened before" Cera came up with something simliar in her thoughts and choose to accept that theory from Wayne and questionable looks at F-22 and Brian but took a guess that Rick and Austin was with Wayne since they didn't act as strange as the other two.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Maybe I should explan the reason I was kicked out of my herd. you see the herd leader was on of those hardliners ya know"  said f-22.  "So one day I met a young longneck well it appears one of the herd elders saw me playing with the longneck and that's why I got kicked out." f-22 said with a sad look on his face. "Any way I'm been on my own ever since so I just decided to head for the great valley' commented f-22.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Far from this scene, that adolescent Tyrannosaur was beginning to awaken. Dizzy, and quite confused, the predator squinted open his eyes against the brightness of the day...

Jason's head hurt astoundingly. Opening his eyes, he could see that he was on some sort of rocky ground...but that was about it. His vision was odd, but he let it be for he could see allright...for the most part.

With a groan, he attempted to rise from laying on his side, only to find that his arms were about as helpful as twigs. It then occurred to Jason that that is what his arms basically were now. Another thing he took this precious time to notice was that he was covered in black scales with evidence of white tiger-stripes here and there as he looked down at his legs. The to limbs which had been slender, gangly things before were now rippling with muscle, and also covered in black scales. His feet came to three clawed toes, and, if he wasn't mistaken, there was indeed a tail coming out of his hindquarters.

"I don't know what I ate," he says aloud to himself, "But whatever it was is making me dream crazy..." The Tyrannosaur body he now has was odd, and he knew it would take a lot of getting used to, as his first attempt to stand only made him slide in a circle on his side on the ground.

"Argh..."

After a few dozen failed attempts, poor Jason finally managed to get himself balanced tentatively on his new clawed feet. With a few readjustments- and remembering something his biology teacher had said about Tyrannosaur tails- he managed to master the art of standing for the second time in his young life.

"And now...walking...."

The first step wasn't too much of a problem. The second step was just as good. The third step was a bit wobbly. The fourth step came a bit too fast. Fifth step, sixth step.
Unfortunately, Jason had been standing at the beginning of an incline, so gravity was beginning to take over as hapless Tyrannosaur apparently thundered accidentally into what looked to be the Great Valley to him. He could only grunt and try frantically to stop himself from crashing down into the valley, but the new Rex wasn't so fortunately balanced as he had once taken for granted.

"What a crazy dream..." he groans as his steps carry him thundering down into the unknowing valley.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Is there anywhere we can rest, for I am weary. I believe my friends are as well, right?" Austin said, winking to Rick and Wayne.

(80,000th post on forum)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe the adults can solve that problem" Cera said then took a look around then sees her dad walking not to far from their location "Dad!" Topys looked around "Over here!" Topys turn and see her and them walking over to them

"What is it Cera?" Topys asked then change the topic when he saw the others "I never seen you five here before, and you young ones new here and where is your herds?" Topys stared at them all.

"Erm... yes we new..." Wayne gulped a little shuddering a little see how big Topys was really is. "us three got parted from our... herd" Wayne saw Topys move towards him and pause before finishing.

"What the matter? never seen a adult threehorn before?" Topys frowns and Wayne shook his head "Your telling me the herd your in your the only threehorn" Wayne nods without a word said then turn to Rick and Austin "Is this true? Well?" Topys demanded to know if it was ture his voice very timdating.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Actually, it is. Wayne never told us about his past. We found him wandering around in the Mysterious Beyond." Austin replied. He was nervous, especially with Mr. Threehorn glaring at him.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Seeing Topsy was a bit intmdating Rick had to admit, but being a teen aged longneck Topsy wasn't that scary...but still Rick decided to answer him all the same. "Yes, sir...We found Wayne alone in the Mysterious Beyond...and we decided that staying together was better for all of us."