The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time

dinorawr

• Chomper
    • View Profile
ooc- this topic is open to grown-ups, children, sharpteeth. Totally spontaneous! Only thing, we eventually have to make it to the LoM.

=====================================================

(We open and see that all the residents of the Great Valley, including the children, have gathered into one spot, the thundering falls. Most are wading in the water while some prefer to stay dry by staying on the edge of the water. They seem to be discussing something. Twighlight, the old longneck, then steps forth. The dark clouds overhead crack with thunder as the other's begin to quiet down to let Twighlight speak.)

Twighlight: " Please everyone. We must remain calm. Now the little ones say that while they were out playing, they saw thunder hit one of the trees and a spark flew, but no fire was created. If this is true, then that means that the valley has become dry enough to the point where it will create fires and we must contemplate our ideas. Including possibly leaving our great valley as a last resort! At least until the dry time passes.

( Suddenly everyone starts up again, trying to voice their ideas.)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: I don't want to seem like a jerk, but I don't think that a lack of fire would be caused by dryness. Wouldn't moisture do that?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I think he meant the plants are dry enough for a fire to be a large danger, but luckily the fire didn't start this time but went out. )

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc:Dino, it would help your RP much if you started a discussion on it in the discussion area.. that'll help keep the OOC's from flooding the first few pages =) Have fun!