The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 65044

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm new here, and a big LBT fan.  I have an RP idea: All LBT sequels are about Littlefoot and his friends in the reat Valley, but what about all the young sharpeeth in the Mysterious Beyond? Chomper and a group of his sharptooth friends go on adventures, and there'd be character development of OCs.

Canon characters:
Chomper, Chomper's parents, Redclaw, Screech, and Thud.   Any carnivore Ocs are encouraged.

Anyone interested?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be interesting, but would require talking about characters, how some character backgrounds may need to be altered, if the characters are part of 1 herd or if more then 1 herd joined and why.  What are their feelings towards flatteeth, ect.   Maybe this should be in the discussions area since some discussions will need to be done between those interested, possibly interested in the rp, and the gm.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I'll have an early start, anyone who has any ideas post them in the other topic, or you can start now too if you want.)

Chomper yawned. "Ahhh," he roared softly. He looked around and noticed his parents were still asleep.  "Ah well, they went on a big hunt last night, better not wake them," Chomper thought. He have his parents affectionate nuzzles, ten walked off to meet wih his sharpteeth friends

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai yawned, and he sat up in his cave, rubbing his head wearily.  
"<Yawn>  Is it sunup already?  Well, in that case, I'm off.  Wonder if anyone else is already up?  Guess I'll go see..."
He said, standing up and stretching before walking out of the cave with a smile on his face...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper ran all around the area, looking for his friends. "Wonder where they went," he said. Passing by various other sharpteeth of different types, he eventually saw somone he knew.

"Hi Kai," the little sharptooth waved in his native language

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
As the Bright Circle got high enough into the sky, a small feathered fast-bitter awakened - "What?... why was the night so short?" - the kid asked himself as he rubbed his eyes to get himself more awake, he then saw another kid, a bit bigger than him sitting just in front of the still sleepy kid - "because you went to sleep very late..." - the bigger Fast-bitter answered with a smile. - "...come here Racnar, let's go to the water place to have some breakfast, we may be able to find someone there." - Cayso grabbed his little brother and putted him into his back - "you really need to explain me what are you always doing... always thinking about things nobody else think about." - Racnar placed his arms around his brother's neck so he won't fall - "maybe later, but I am fine, you don't need to carry me." - Cayso smiled as he replied - "you are too slow to wake up, so I better take you into the water, maybe all the herd already had breakfast."
 Cayso kept on walking while carrying his still sleepy brother, into the place their herd found, so they can have something to eat and drink.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just as he saw Kai, Chomper also noticed Cayso and Racnar walking by. "Oh hey guys," Chomper called. "You looking for some breakfast? I'm hungry too."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"Yeah. I'm game for some food right about now.  I'm Starving!"
He laughed, glad to see his friends...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I saw a little threehorn or two nearby," Chomper explained. "They didn't seem to have any grownups with them, so maybe we get them for breakfast." Chomper took a deep breath. "Bet I can ctach them first!" he laughed, and began running for his morning meal

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zala, a dark blue Quetzalcoatlus kid, was finishing the last fish she had caught earlier.  She walked over to a good looking spot to sit down and relax while looking at the sky.  She heard her parents calling where she was in her herd's whistle language and whistled back to them and went back to relaxing.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso and Racnar saw Chomper and then they saw Kai - "Hey Chomper, hey Kai. Nice to see you again!" - Cayso said happily to his friends, while Racnar only waved back at them with a smile.
 After they hear what Chomper said about the Threehorns, Cayso asked his brother - "What do you think?" - Racnar take a curious look to his brother and replied - "I think I am hungry..." - The smaller fast-bitter got down from his brother's back - "... let's follow Chomper." - Cayso gave a sly grin and then he saw at Kai, like inviting him to follow Chomper and get something to eat.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail a young Rhamphoryncus flyer who happened to be born a half flyer half sharptooth awoke to the sounds of other sharpteeth walking under his tree. But he tried to get back to sleep, only to roll over and out of the branch he was perched on. He fell for several seconds and hit his head on the ground with a thud. "Ow..." Was Longtal's first response. Then he mumbled to himself "I've got to remember that trick. Stupid trees!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh hey Longtail," Chomper waved. "wanna come with us and get breakfast?" Veli, another sharptooth flyer joined the group. Chomper was the unofficaial leader of the group in a way. "After we eat, we should go exploring," Chomper added, spying the little threehorns he mentioned

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai nodded.
"C'mon, slowpoke!  Let's get some chow, yeah? And after that, I guess we can go on an adventure..."
He said, still smiling happily...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Here's the plan," Chomper explained. "Me and Kai, we'll get the one on the right, while Cayso, you and Racnar take the one over there." Let's go," the young one smiled, going into hunting mode

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai grinned.
"Yeah.  Let's do this.  Just try not to get yourself hurt, Chomper."
He smirked, then moved behind a large rock, closing in on his prey...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper signalled to his friends. "On the count of 3, 1...2....!" The 4 sharpteeth began charging for their prey

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Right.  Here we go!"
Kai exclaimed, vaulting over the rock towards his prey...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Kai had the element or surprise on their side, and were able to pounce on there prey successfully.  Chomper looked to see how the brothers were doing "This was easy," commented Chomper. "Agreed," added Veli, who had flown overhead. "But not as good as some my hunts," bragged Redclaw, the big sharptooth who was often asked to babysit some of the younger ones and protect them.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai looked over at Redclaw, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah.  Whatever, Redclaw.  Spare us the details of your supposed 'greatness.'  Everyone's bored of hearin' em."
He said, giving him a sardonic look...