The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth Valley RP.

brekclub85 · 884 · 39926

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Now let's eat," smiled Cera.  Tera had also returned with a spiketail she and her children had caught.

"Mmmmm...spiketail," thought Spike, as he couldn't speak, you know.

"I wish I was always as energentic as you Chomper," Terri smiled to her son.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail hated to admit it, but Chompers folks always did scare him, only because they were alot bigger than he was. Longtail however smiled and asked Terri "M-may I...share with you folks and Chomper?"

Cira turned to Cera and smiled "Hello Cera, I see the hunt went well. Good for you." She then frowned as she asked, "you didn't use Longtail as bait again did you?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Certainly," Terri replied to Longtail, "I'm always willing to share."

"Don't worry, we didn't use Longtail as bait," Cera assured Cira. "We've learned our lesson about that.

"Now let's eat!" smiled Chomper

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Olan didn't take long before heading back to a large cave nearby, resting down.

"I'llhave to meet them later..."

(OOC: quite a few posts I missed, I'll join in agan once I get the whole stuff)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper, his friends, and the grownups waved goodbye to Olan.  "He was nice," commented Littlefoot, "Yeah," added Petrie.   Terri, Cira, and Tera were sharing a spiketail, and the gang allowed Petrie's siblings to have some of the swimmers they caught.

"Delicious," smiled Glider, one off Petrie's sisters

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido was eventually getting tired.  "Need a quick break," the sharpbeak said to himself, and flew towards a cave in the mountains.  Inside, he noticed a group of 5 sharpteeth

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Des nodded her head. "All right, sir. Here's how it is. We spotted a group of youngsters heading out towards one opening of the Great Valley."

Chio narrowed his eyes softly. "And why would this interest me? You told me this in the past."

Guan smirked as she turned her head towards Des. "I told you it was worthless information."

"But thing about it, Chio..sir." Des explained further, holding out her paws as she tried to explain it to Chio. "Wouldn't that be the perfect place to strike? In an area with the most dinosaurs? Surely Sharptooth would..."

At the mention of Sharptooth, Chio growled, narrowing his eyes deeply. He took a step towards Des, his heavy footfall causing the ground to shake slightly. "I told you never to mention his name in my presence! He might be one of the biggest sharpteeth around, but he's a disgrace to the name!"

Des cringed slightly. "I'm sorry, sir.."

Rato chuckled softly, trying to lighten up the mood. He smiled at Chio and gently nudged him with his head. "Aww..come on. You should just relax, Chio. I mean..it's just a name. Is it really worth getting upset over?"

Chio snapped his jaws at Rato, forcing him to back away. "Do not test my patience, Rato..."

"Sorry!" Rato backed up, holding up his hands to show Chio he didn't mean any harm.

"Anyway, perhaps targetting that area could bring about the attention of...him..." Des suggested. She grinned nervously and lowered her head.

Dilo shook her head. "That's the most idiotic plan I ever heard of! Do you really want to fight against a horde of dinosaurs?"

"I didn't say a horde...but..." Des tried to say.

"Just..forget it..." Dilo turned her head away. "You're really slipping today, you know that? Usually you come up with brilliant plants, but that..that is just suicide!"

"Indeed..." Chio said. Then he thought more of the idea. Perhaps part of it could work. He agreed targeting that spot would be suicidal. But perhaps there was something else they could do to achieve a similar effect. "But luring that guy to one spot wouldn't be a bad idea..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guido had overheard some of that conversation, he then was confused and quickly flew off.  "What was that all about?" he wondered to himself.  Luckily, the 5 didn't notice him.

He went back to the main part of the Valley where everyone was eating,  then noticed Tippy.  Ahh, she was the cutest belly dragger ever.

"Hi Guido!" Chomper waved

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked up when Chomper greeted Guido, but was too busy eating to say hello, but he smiled as well.

Cira smiled as she said, "Hello Guido, how are you dear?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Fine Ms. Cera's mom," the sharpbeak replied.

Guido flew down next to Tippy.  "Morning Tippy," he smiled.  "Feeling well?" "Tippy is," the belly dragger replied.

"So guys, what do you want to do next?" asked chomper

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chio closed his eyes softly. "That will be all for now." He turned around and began to walk away. But he stopped when he heard the faint footsteps of one of his minions walking rapidly up to him.

"Wait!" Dilo called out. Chio looked at her. "We don't even know that much about..you know who. How do you propose we find a way to lure him anywhere?"

Chio narrowed his eyes. Did he have to come up with everything? "You're all smart, just like how sharpteeth should be. You can figure it out." With that, he disappeared back into his quarters.

Rato narrowed his eyes softly, and then thought of something. He turned his head towards Dilo. "Hey, I..."

"Don't even think about it.." Dilo hissed under her breath.

"What? Why?" Rato looked a bit upset.

"Because, Rato, the last time I took your advice on a mission that Chio assigned me, I ended up getting covered in sinking sand!" Dilo barked at him.

"It washed right off..." Rato said softly, remembering that incident. He thought Dilo was just kidding when she said that she wouldn't trust him with a plan again. But he turned out to be wrong.

Dilo just scoffed and went back to her original concern: coming up with a plan to discovering something about Sharptooth that they could use to their advantage. "There's got to be something..."

"What about the kids?" Des suggested.

"The kids? The ones you and Guan were watching earlier?" Dilo questioned.

"Yes." Des nodded her head. "Perhaps they would know?"

Dilo shook her head. "I seriously doubt it. And even if they did, how would we find out?"

Guan smirked, realizing where Des was getting at. "Well, you could hang out with them."

"What?!" Dilo screeche.d "Me? Hang out with a bunch of hatchlings?! You're kidding...!"

"You don't have to do it..." Des said, taking a step towards her. "However, no one else here has the deception to pull off the job...other than myself of course."

"Then you do it!" Dilo said angrily. "I'm not hanging out with a bunch of babies!"

Des chuckled softly. This is exactly how she thought Dilo would react. She nodded her head slowly. "All right then..I will do it..." She turned around and started to walk away. "But I suppose that this means you are a coward... A weak and cowardly sharptooth." She just had to wait until Dilo realized the gravity of those words. It would only take a couple seconds...

Dilo's eyes widened at this. "Wait...!" Des chuckled. That got her every time.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nervously asked, "W-w-well....we could play 'IT' or...maybe practice hunting. Whatever you guys think is...fun."

Tippy looked over Longtail and said, "Tippy also agrees with those ideas too."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So does Guido," Guido added, smiling at Tippy, but she didn't notice.  "I mean, so do I!"  "Who will be it first?" asked Petrie.

"Me and chomper," Littlefoot smiled.  "Alright!" added Chomper

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded.
"O-okay, but only if Petrie, and I go next." he said with a stutter.

Petrie smiled, as he said, "That's okay by me!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then you better run!" Littlefoot smiled, the game beginning.  The two rexes ran towards the two flyers.

But then Petrie flew out of the way.  "I thought you would've seen that coming," he smirked.  "Don't count us out yet!" Chomper smiled back.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Following Littlefoots advice Longtail turned and immediately ran in the opposite direction of his friends hoping to put some distance between himself and them. It was only then that he realized he was a flyer...so he did the natural thing, he flapped his wings and took to the skies.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper had managed to tag Petrie who had taken a breif rest on a log.  "You're going to be it Longtail!" Petrie called, the young sharptooth flyer swooping towards his not-always cheerful friend.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, things were happening in the leafeater valley.  "Morning guys," Rita the longneck smiled to Myra, Rory, and Mo.  "Hey Rita," replied Rory the threehorn.  "Where's Greg?" Rita asked. "Probably watching another one of his mom and dad's arguements," laughed Myra.

(Just so you guys know, you guys can control MY OCs, the ones who appear in the story.  Everyone else's ocs can only be controlled by their owners

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dilo grumbled to herself. How did she get stuck doing this job? Yes, she had to admit, she was the most clever of the group next to Des. But why did she have to get stuck with this job? Why couldn't Des do it? Des had insisted that Dilo would be a better choice, but she never stated way. Dilo just felt that Des was too scared to do it herself.

Dilo didn't even know what kids Des was talking about. She wasn't there when she saw them, so how would she know? All she had to go by were vague descriptions of how the kids looked and how they smelled. While Des and Guan did their best to ensure that Dilo would recognize the kids when she saw them, she still wasn't confident it would work. There were hundreds of kids in the Great Valley, many of which do happen to look alike.

She stopped by a tree and leaned against it, resting. Looking ahead, she could see what appeared to be a group of young sharpteeth...playing. She growled and rolled her eyes. What a pathetic waste of time. But having nothing better to do, she started to walk towards them slowly, looking left and right to make it look like she was wandering around aimlessly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky was swimming in the waterhole.

Just then, Spike accidently bumped in to Dilo, not having the best eyesight due to being a bellydragger.  "He's sorry," Littlefoot apologized to the oddly-colored sharptooth.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dilo looked down at the young bellydragger. Normally, she would have kicked him for being so clumsy. But remembering her mission, she resisted the temptation. She then realized the bellydragger wasn't alone. She also took notice of another sharptooth with him. Trying to be as polite as she could, she forced a smile. "Oh it's quite all right... I should have been looking where I was going."