The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Stranded

brekclub85 · 1258 · 50782

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder if there'll be much green food or water near the cave. I hope so, I do, I do." Ducky said.

"Once we find the cave we can explore it and the area around it.  We can decide which to do first once we get there." Littlefoot said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper's belly rumbled a bit. "<I'm hungry!>" he smiled, jumping on the corpse and chowing down, he had a voracious appetite sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, I guess he's my friend," Veli replied to Cyrix in flattooth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike began walking with his friends, eating the occasional leaf or two.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dein grinned. This kid was so full of life (not only in comparison to dead swimmer's corpse) and it seemed as he was more happy since he met those group of leefeaters, which troubled a bit Papa Sharptooth. Yes, they did save Chomper from egg-stealers in the past and they obviously were friends with each other, but... Was this friendship a normal thing? And when Dein and Terri will hunt other flatteeth, would the Chomper's friends sit back and do nothing? Maybe they will be satisfied that their hides wont be in danger, but they may as well decide to use their acquaintance with Chomper and warn other leafeaters to give them some chance of survival. It could make hunt a lot difficult...

Dein shook his head. No. It will change nothing. After all he and Terri werent some inexperienced adolescents, so they will catch any prey, warned or not. Leafeaters can do their best, but on the end it will only turn in futile...

After some time he decided to ask his mate, what she think of that matter:

"<I wonder if this is right for our son to have flatteeth friends?>" he said quietly, not wanting Chomper to overhear this conversation.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper just casually continued his meal, his appetite being satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike made a noise suggesting. "This greenfood tastes good."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Terri sighed and whispered.
<"It won't matter. Even when our son is grown, I'm sure he will make the right choices. We've taught him well and that's all we can hope for."> She then turned to Chomper and asked, <"You are going to try and save us some right son?">

~~~~~

Cyrix smiled and nodded.
"It's good to meet you young one. Tell me what is your name?" he asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Spike really likes the taste of the green food he is eating.  Maybe some of us can eat some of they are hungry." Ducky suggested.  

Littlefoot nodded, "Good idea, is anyone tired or hungry?" He asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<Of course mommy,>" Chomper replied, finishing his fill. "<You and dad can eat now.>"  

~~~~~~~~

"His name's Twiz," Veil said.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"<I think I will pass this time. That fight with this other sharptooth made me thirsty though.>" Dein said turning around and facing the way, which would lead him to small stream. It happened to be just by that cave he told (through Chomper) the gang.

"<Hmm... I may use this occasion to check up on these leafeaters. Make sure they are doing fine, that is. We must care for our new friends, right?>" he said sarcastically to Terri and Chomper.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"<You're right dad,>" Chomper replied, not understanding sarcasm

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
"Hmm, yeah, I'm a little hungry." Cera replied as she tore a couple of leaves off of a nearby bush.
"You know, I think I'm getting used to this green food." She stated between chews. "It tastes less and less strange each time I eat it."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Cyrix, twiz, what do you guys wanna do?" Veli asked in both languages

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cory took Cera's positive assessment as a very good thing and tore off a leaf to eat as well. "Hmm" he said as he chewed, "Still not as good as...well other places, but it will do" he said.

Kit tore off an arm load and handed half of it to Petrie. "Thanks" Petrie smiled. he grimaced as he took a bit  and even Kit's face scrunched up, but Cera was right, it wasn't too bad.

~~~~

Twiz nodded, "Uh, yeah sir, I'm Twiz" he said back in flattooth with a smile, "sorry, I was just...shy there for a bit" he smiled and shrugged.

He didn't wonder if either Cyrix or Veli would wonder about his speaking flattooth, since he'd always been able to speak both...ever since his dad had taught him his native tongue when Twiz was a little flightless hatchling and before his mom's herd had become fed up with being half ruled by a flattooth and  kicked him out.

He smiled at Veli, replying in flattooth for Cyrix's benefit of also hearing, "I don't know, what's there to do fun around here?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, there's hunting, flying around the trees, there's a small waterfall I like riding," Veli said. "And there's a sharptotoh I know call Chomper. You know his family, right Cyrix?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky & Littlefoot ate some leaves from some nearby plants that they could reach.  

"I think I'm getting use to the way this new green food tastes." Littlefoot said after eating some leaves.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike was already used to the leaves

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, there's hunting, flying around the trees, there's a small waterfall I like riding," Veli said. "And there's a sharptotoh I know call Chomper. You know his family, right Cyrix?"

Twiz nodded along with what Veli listed, the waterfall did sound sort of fun...and terrifying at the exact same time.

"Well, uh, I don't know if I'm rested up enough to go falling down deadly streams of water" Twiz admitted, "but uh, I guess we could explore, maybe you two could introduce me to this Chomper if he's not busy" Twiz said looking from Veli to Cyrix. It was something to do after all.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, we can, right Cyrix?" asked Veli

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"These are not half bad once you get use to the different taste." Ducky said after she had eaten a few leaves.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dein walked towards the stream, stepping loudly, so the leafeaters gang would be warned of his coming. Knowing how flatteeth usually reacts to presence of sharpteeth, Dein couldnt expect that this would make them less scared, when he finnaly reached their cave. On the other hand silent aproach would cause much more panic that noisy one, so he chose the "lesser evil".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike was a bit nervous at first, but he knew it was just Chomper's dad, and kept on eating plants.

He made a noise suggesting "Don't worry guys."