The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 1053 · 42961

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chris Mclean, after realizing the high ratings the first season of TDV got, he realized he had to do another season of the show with many of the same cast members. Using the evil ability we call "They didn't read the fine print," he had gotten 14 of the players back for season 2.

Rhett, Tricia, Tera, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Ichy, and Mo considered themselves lucky.

Chomper, being one of the Final Two from last year, got to pick where the second season would be set at. He chose his home island, so his parents could be nearby.

Chris and Chef were taking the dinos to the island via boat, which the players, new to human technology, found impressive.

"Me can't believe we're doing another season of this," Petrie laughed.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"And I cant believe that so many of us have made to it from the first season" Guido said "Maybe they couldnt find anyone else willing to participate in this?"
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, if I'd have known it was going to be like this, I wouldn't have joined in the first place," Rory laughed in leafeater. "I mean, Chef couldn't even make good food."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Dont mention it, Rory" Guido with disgusted look on his face "I want not to think for a moment, that we will be 'enjoying' results of Chef's cooking skills in coming days".
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, me almost hope me get voted off early," Petrie joked.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh... It can be done, Petrie. Just say a word" Guido joked along, grinning slightly "After all, there is no thing a true friends couldnt do for each other, right?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah.." Petrie said, confused by Guido's tone.

Rita meanwhile was giving Chomper some kisses, congratulating him on his victory last season.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera scoffed.
"Oh yeah, well I for one think that Chef needs his head checked. He certainly can't make us eat that disgusting stuff he calls food!"

Ducky hopped off Cera's back and gave her own comment. "Well Cera, I think it was nice that he fed us. He didn't have to after all, and it did kind of help us...I think."

Tippy however was sleeping the boat ride away, hoping to be well rested when they arrived for the second season.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido glanced at Rita and Chomper.
"They dont waste time" He said to himself and turn to Cera who was talking about Chef.

"Do you think it would help him? I am not really convinced." he asked whispering, not wanting Chef to overhear him.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Myra was also resting.

Chris came out in front of the other players. "Ok dudes, listen up. When we arrive on Chomper's island, your first challenge starts right away. Chomper's parents are techincally part of the show's staff, and they will be chasing you around the island. When they tag you or catch you, you are eliminated from the challenge. The last two not tagged get to be the two team captains and pick who the teams will be this season."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera's jaw dropped.
"YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS?! What if they decide to try and eat us and pick their teeth with our bones?!" she then remembered Chomper was with them and she quickly blushed in embarrassment and stuttered an apology.

Ducky giggled at Cera's reaction as seeing her scared was something Cera did not do very often.

The sounds of Cera screaming woke Tippy up and she looked around and asked, "Why is Cera screaming...Tippy is trying to sleep."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper didn't look too angry. "Don't worry guys, I told them about everything, don't worry."

Soon, the boat arrived on Sharptooth Island. Spike made a noise suggesting. "Here we go again."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"They will be chasing us? That sounds very... intimidating." Guido said. Then he started thinking... Being a glider he could just stay in the air long enough for Chomper's parents to caugh everybody else, but there is one problem with this plan. He needed to get off the ground first and it might be a little hard for him, if the wind wont be strong enough...

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I am sure I will last longer in this challenge than everyone else, because I am a fast-runner, and I will need to run fast to win," commented Ruby.

"I just have one question, where should we be running to?" asked Shorty.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh pretty much anywhere man," Chris said. "Like I said, if you're one of the last two not tagged, you win."

The players got off the boat.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"So we are starting now?" Guido asked with a fearful voice.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They soon heard the roar of Chomper's parents. "Yup," Chris replied with his sadistic grin

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Guido gulped. Even if those were Chomper's parents and they werent supposed to eat him, he was still a bit anxious when he heard roar. Then he saw a very tall tree, that might do well as his starting point. He run towards it with intention to climb up.

"Good luck guys!" he shouted back to the rest of players.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"See ya guys!" Chomper called, running in another direction.

Petrie took to the air.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera sighed.
"Yeah, you too Guido...hope ya break a wing!"

Ducky gasped.
"He won't really be hurt will he?" she asked, momentarily forgetting the sharpteeth that were going to chase them.

Tippy however stared shaking in fear at the loud roar that echoed.