The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Gang's Grades for School

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll just add that Chomper is a model student in Anatomy class. :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Dec 30 2010, 09:25 AM
Littlefoot would probably be the type of student who always sits close to the teacher, pays attention as much as he can, and tries to be a good studen
And one that might end up embarrassing certain teachers by asking questions the teacher can't answer ;)
Don't forget that we already have seen the gang in kind of a school situation in LBT 8. :p
Isn't that the truth  :lol:  Yeah, Littlefoot would probably ask a whole bunch of questions that the teacher can't answer. Good point there Malte.
I've seen this happen a few times in schools before...

"Let me get back to you on this later." - standard teacher response.
Littlefoot: "But why?"
Teacher: Later. x(cera *rushes off to find out answer o that he/she doesn't lose reputation as all-knowing master*
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
woooow I woke up and forum made KABOOM with new posts! And I believe this new thread in party section is the most popular in past years!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412