The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RockingScorpion's Side Projects

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Keep up making these cool fanarts  :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Will do. Will do. :D

Canni and DJ Pon3

Source

This one is my submission to this year's Charity Auction at GalaCon. It is a pony version of this movie poster. The idea pretty much came to me right after it was announced that GalaCon will have a "Movies" theme this year (aaaand then it took me forever to actually go and draw it) plus there was a promotional video as well a few years ago where the 2 ponies on the cover go through some shenanigans. That is where the sentence with the word "Ausfahrt" comes from as well, people who know the video will surely know why that is there. :D

I don't know if I can finish and post another drawing before GalaCon, but it might happen. More stuff is also being worked on, including quite a bunch of drawings where I will go all out on the backgrounds. Those will come eventually. :)littlefoot

That's gonna be it for now, see ya next time. :)
RS

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
ACK, PONY INVASION :lol

!!!
My member level is Petrie now!!!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is awesome! Great art piece! Both ponies look adorable!

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the comments, everyone. :)littlefoot
The print was sold for 150Ä at the auction.

I could've posted this one earlier but you sometimes forget about stuff when a convention is soon coming. Well, now that it's all over again (can't wait for next year) here's the next thing:

Digidrop Portrait

Source  

The OC of someone I know - and I like the character design so I just wanted to give it a shot. And here it is, there is not much else to say here really :D (except that I should draw portraits more often lol)

Hope you like this one, and until next time.

RS :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I totally missed any work on this one. Looks great! And love the colours of that pony! :p
Inactive, probably forever.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Awesome pony art piece! I love it! The colours work great! Again, the pony looks adorable! I love adorable ponies!

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks guys. :)littlefoot

Update time:

Cold and Cute Stuff

Source

Recently made a sketch of this pokemon that I liked enough to turn it into something more - and here it is. :D
There might be more of these to come *cough Vaporeon* but who knows when.^^

And I have a bunch of quite complex traditional drawings that are just waiting to be finished. Working on those takes a lot of time though because of the way I do things. I want to have one of them finished next week though. But no promises. :D

That's it for now, hope you like it, and see ya next time. :)littlefoot
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 01:56:37 PM by RockingScorpion »